coven heads hcs pt1.

(views as im typing this: 79)

the nine covens so i won't forget: bard, plant, illusion, oracle, beast keeping, construction, healing, abomination, and potions.

( since Raine is/was the Bard Coven head, ya'll get an extra Raine hc ! )

note: although I do know the abominations head, beast keeping head, and bard coven heads names, I will not be using them as I only know their names and not the others.

also, yes, I am making headcannons on characters purely based on their designs. (except for darius, eberwolf, and raine since you know we've already gone to know them a bit)

- The Illusions Head does gossip sometimes however he is incredibly good at keeping secrets. For example, if he hears rumors about someone, he will tell someone else, however, if someone was to tell directly him a secret and ask that he stays quiet about it he wouldn't tell a soul and would bring that secret to the grave.

- The Abominations Head and the Illusions Head are besties. They will constantly be texting and gossiping with each other. 

- Although the Beast Keeping Head can understand and text in English, he either can't or chooses not to speak in it out loud.

- While the Construction Coven Head seems intimidating at first and does tend to have a bit of a temper, he's actually really sweet and loves to bake as well.

- The Bard Coven Head didn't always have stage fright. It actually started after a performance gone wrong during a school play at Hexside many years ago.

- The Plant Coven Head is really sweet. You can always come to her if you need comfort.

- The Oracle Coven Head is quite funny and always lightens the mood with their jokes.

- As seen in Hunting Palismen, The Potions Coven head has a huge hat. He has a whole collection of huge hats in his closet. They are his proudest posessions.

- The Healing Coven Head is really intimidating at first but their actually quite kind and gentle. They are the Healing Coven Head after all.