eclipse lake hcs. ( spoilers )

( views as I'm writing this: 1.2k )

note; that episode huh. i have so many thoughts omg. anyhow! here are these hcs I promised (not many because It's hard for me to get too many hcs strictly based off of an ep), inspired by the eclipse lake episode! as the title infers, there will of course be spoilers ahead.

- Sometimes, Hunter will get close to convincing himself to run away, however every time he either talks himself out of it somehow or it just happens that Emperor Belos will randomly be nice to him for a bit like at the beginning of Eclipse Lake and he ends up not doing it.

- Luz will pass Amity letters in-class speaking in little symbols/drawings like use with their little round phones (i know what they're called but it escapes me at the moment so little round phones will do).

- A lot of times when Hunter fails a mission or something, instead of digging himself a grave, he'll rush back to the castle and hide under his bed.

- In the episode, for a brief moment it crossed Willow and Gus' mind to check on Luz earlier on however at that very moment a really good part in the song they were listening to came on and then they completely forgot.

note; these are short hcs because I can't rlly make too many hcs off of one ep, so sorry I'm publishing this 4 days after the ep I could've sworn I already published it days ago? lol