Chapter 32

y/n's pov
-So you are telling me that Loki didn't leave of his own will? -I asked, looking at her, after her explanation.
-Exactly.- Frigga smiled -I know you don't trust me and I understand, the only thing I can tell you is that he has never stopped watching over you. You know Heimdall's hall?- She asked and I nodded -From there you can see all the people of all the kingdoms, and every time he had a free moment he would go there and observe you.-
-Really?- I asked, blushing.
-Yes.- she said smiling -Even if it doesn't seem like you had a good influence on him and I'm grateful for that.-
-All this is very beautiful and moving but how do you think we will change his mind, mother?- Thor asked, referring to his father.
-With the power of love and friendship?- Peter asked and we all looked at him badly -What is it? In movies it always works.-
-Do you have a plan?- Nat asked.
-Isn't going to get him enough?- I asked.
-It will not be enough, because he will be afraid that Odin will hurt you, we have to convince him.- explained the woman.
-Would we improvise?- Bucky asked.
-It would be a bad idea.- Dad said.
-Do you have a better one?- Steve asked.
-Frigga, woman to woman, have you tried to talk to him?- Mom asked -Try to give him a talk about family, and how important is the support of parents for children's choices. I gave this speech to Tony and it worked.-
-I'll try, but if all of you come, everyone will get suspicious. It would be better if only Thor and y/n came.- said the woman.
-Do you think you can do it?- Thor asked me.
-Yes.- I said convinced -Wait just a moment.- I said and then ran to my room.
I opened the closet and I put on the dress that Loki had told me to wear for my first time on Asgard, and on my wrist I wore a kind of bracelet, created by dad, which when I clicked the button became my armor, then I went back to the others .
-Like this you will be less suspicious, nice move.- Frigga told me.
-Don't you bring anything to protect yourself?- Dad asked and I showed him the bracelet.
-I have the armor.- I smiled at him and he nodded.
-Come on, let's go.- Frigga said, we greeted everyone quickly then went outside.
-Heimdall take us to Asgard.- Thor said and I closed my eyes.
When he opened them again I found myself in that golden room.
-My queen, Prince Thor, milady y/n.- he said with a half bow.
-Hello to you, Heimdall.- we said in chorus, then we went out and walked up to the castle.
-When will the wedding be?- I asked, looking around.
-In two weeks.- the woman informed me.
-Frigga, do you really think he'll be happy to see me?- I asked.
-More than happy, my dear, trust me. Since he came back he has never smiled, you can see that there is something missing, when you came last time he was much happier.-
-We are talking about Loki himself, yes? That same Loki who turned into a snake at eight and stabbed me, yes?- Thor asked, jokingly.
-Yes, my son, people change for love.- smiled the woman.
When we got to the castle Thor stopped a guard and asked him if Odin was there, and replied that he would be back shortly.
-Loki's room is that. Knock.- Frigga told me, I did as she told me.
-Sigyn for the last time...- I heard Loki say, while he lowered the handle and opened the door, as soon as he saw me he stopped talking and froze.
-Hey...- I whispered, smiling.
-y...y/n?- he asked taking my hand in his -You are not an illusion...- he said smiling and I saw his eyes sparkle.
-No, I'm not an illusion.- I smiled at him.
He immediately placed his hands on my hips, approached me and kissed me passionately, while I rested my hands behind his head.
When we both ran out of air we broke off.
Only then did I remember there were Frigga and Thor, and I blushed.
-I missed you so much.- he said hugging me -But what are you doing here?-
-We came to take you home, Loki.- I said taking him by the hand -I missed you too.-
-You have to leave before Odin sees you.- he said scared -You felt bad and you didn't leave your room for two days because of me...I don't deserve you.-
-Loki, it's not your fault, I know you didn't want to leave.- I smiled at him.
-We won't leave without you, brother.- Thor said.
-But...but...- he said.
-No but, now let's go talk to Odin and find a situation.- Frigga said.
-No need to look for him. Here I am.- we heard a voice and turned around.
At that moment two figures were coming towards us.
The first was a white-haired old man, dressed as a king, with a long golden rod in his hand and one eye.
I knew immediately that it was Odin.
While the second was a girl, with long golden hair, dark eyes and dressed in a long red dress.
"This should be the Sigyn that Loki mentioned earlier." I thought and he felt Loki's hand squeeze mine.
When the girl noticed our hands she pointed them to Odin.
-What should this represent?- she asked looking at me badly -I and Prince Loki should get married in days.- she said crossing her arms.
-You are right.- Loki replied, I looked at him confused, as did Thor and Frigga -We should, but nobody said we will.- he said, and I smiled involuntarily.
-It will certainly not be a slut to ruin my marriage.- he said looking at me.
-How did you call her?- Loki asked, letting go of my hand and approaching her with a threatening air -You mustn't allow yourself to call my lady that. Understood?- He asked with a murderous look -Now disappear.- he ordered her and the girl, frightened, ran away.