Chapter 15

Loki's pov
I saw Natasha and Wanda come running, out of breath and wrinkled clothes.
-What happened?- Tony asked -Where is y/n?- He asked not seeing her.
-We...around...vans ...fight...men...- Wanda spoke disjointed words between them, she must have been quite shaken.
After making them sit down and calming down, they told us what had happened.
-Are you saying that those who attacked you could be Hydra?- Asked Tony.
-Yes, there were five of them. We tried...- Wanda said, lowering her head.
-It's my fault. I shouldn't have asked her to go out.- Natasha said, covering her face.
-Quiet Nat, it's not your fault. You did everything possible.- Bruce said, approaching her and hugging her.
-Fuck...I knew I had to go with them...it's my fault...- I said walking back and forth around the room, running a hand over my face.
-No, brother, it's not your fault.- Thor stood up and tried to calm me down.
-Yes, it is. I'm her guard, I had to be with them!- I said, raising my voice.
-It's not any of your fault.- Steve said -Now, let's wait for news. If they have taken her they surely want something.-
-They want me, you know it too, Steve.- said Bucky, who until now had been silent -Deliver me to them and that's it.-
-With much pleasure.- Tony said -First he takes my parents away from me, now my daughter too.-
-Tony, calm down.- Steve said putting himself between the two -We have to cooperate if we want to bring her home. And no, Bucky, we're not going to hand you over to Hydra.-
-Tony, calm down and go tell Pepper, Steve calls Fury. It will be easier to find her if we also have the help of S.H.I.E.L.D.- Romanoff said.
While they were trying to come up with a decent plan, I decided to go out and get some fresh air.
-I should have been with them...- I said sitting on the ground and leaned my head against the wall.
I didn't even want to think about never seeing her again, not hearing her sing, yelling at Tony or just watching her read.
I hated myself for not being more careful.
-Loki...- I heard a voice calling me, I turned and saw Natasha -It's not your fault, you know, right?-
-Yes, it is. She probably hates me now.- I said.
-No, don't worry she doesn't hate you, nobody hates you. But now we need your help to save her.- she said.
-I am useless, I was not even with her when she needed me.-
-You are not useless, we need you here. Soon we have lunch, then Fury will arrive and we will decide what to do.- she smiled.
-Okay ...- I said giving up.
-Come inside?-
-Soon, I want to stay here a little longer.-
-Okay, but know that no one is angry at you.- she said and then entered.
I found myself thinking about the night we had danced.
She was gone less than a couple of hours but it felt like days.
After half an hour I went back inside and went to my room, lay down on the bed and looked at the ceiling until I fell asleep.
The next morning I went to the kitchen, hoping it was a dream, I looked for her.
But when I saw Tony sitting on the sofa with a cup of coffee in his hand and some scary dark circles I knew it really happened.
We spent the morning thinking about where she could be, when at some point a notification came.
-A video has arrived, from an unknown sender, sir.- Jarvis announced.
-Play it.- he said and the video played on the screen.
-Hello Avengers. As you can see, we have a guest here who you know very well. Baby, look at the camera and say hello to your dad and his friends.- when I saw her my heart skipped a beat, he ordered her to speak but she stood still without saying anything.
-y...y/n?- I heard the uncertainty in Tony's voice.
-They're the Hydra guys, look at the jacket.- Bucky said.
-Honestly, I'm not going to look at the kidnapper's jacket, when our priority is to save y/n.- Tony said, raising his voice a little.
-I'll ask you another time, then I'll turn to the bad ones.- the man repeated, but she remained motionless.
-Please, say something...- I whispered to myself.
-Remember it's your fault.- he took a remote control from her pocket and clicked a button, and I saw her grimace in pain.
-No y/n...- I saw Peter move his gaze.
-Say hello to dad and his friends.- the man repeated.
-H...hello dad...hello Av...Avengers...- she said, I clearly saw the pain and terror in her eyes.
-Now dear Tony, I only ask you to deliver Bucky to us and we will let your beloved daughter come back to you...-
-Don't do it! Don't let him get to Bucky.- she said.
-How does he think of me when his own life is in danger?- Bucky asked.
-I don't know, go ahead with the video, Jarvis.- said Tony.
-We do not speak without consent. Where are your manners? I have to say Stark, I thought you educated her better.- he said and then took the button again.
-Ahhhh.- she complained and we saw her fall to the ground.
-I swear that when I find you I'll kill you.- Tony said, slamming his fist on the table.
-You'd better hurry up Stark, because if she blows my nerves I will kill her.- he smiled and the video ended.
-We know that she is fine and that she is alive, that's the important thing.- Thor said.
-I kill him.- said Tony, with an expression I had never seen before, he was terrifying -Jarvis, can you find the coordinates from where this video was sent?-
-I can try it sir.- said the computer and went to work -But it will take a while, the data is well encrypted.-
-How long will it take? - Steve asked.
-In a variable time from half an hour to two days.- Jarvis rested.
-Two days?! - I asked frightened -Two days is too long, it could be too late.- at that moment the door opened and Pepper entered, with her makeup dripped and her eyes red, and ran to Tony.
-Do you know something?- she asked.
-They sent us a video...- it started again and showed it to the woman, who burst into tears.
-My little girl...- she said, hiding her face in the fire in Tony's neck.
-We'll bring her back here, safe and sound.- he said, hugging her.