Chapter 8

When I looked up I noticed it was Loki.
-Sorry Loki, I wasn't looking.- I said embarrassed.
-Oh, don't worry.- he said -How was your first day at school like? -
-Quite well, actually I thought worse.- I said placing my backpack in my room.
-Tony asked me to tell you what afternoon training will be with my brother Thor.- he informed me.
-Oh, ok .- I said.
-You don't seem very enthusiastic, would you have preferred someone else? Maybe the spider boy?- he asked.
-No, that is...yes, I would have preferred someone else, but it's not Peter.- I said blushing a little.
-Maybe it's Captain Rogers?- he asked, turning himself into him.
-Wow, that's cool Loki.- I said admiring him.
-I'm Steve, I have a shield. Language!- he began to imitate him and I couldn't help but laugh.
-What is there to laugh about?- Nat asked, seeing us arrive, while Loki returned to himself.
-Nothing at all, Nat.- I said sitting on the sofa -Dad, where is he?- I asked not seeing him.
-He's been in his lab with Bruce since this morning, we have no idea what they're doing.- Natasha said.
At that moment Thor and Steve entered.
-Are you ready for your training?- Thor asked.
-I'm going to change and arrive.- I said going to my room and wearing a black tank top and leggings, then I went to the gym.
When I entered the training area I found Thor with his hammer.
-Here you are, y/n, are you ready?- He asked placing the weapon on the floor.
-Of course.- I said smiling.
-First I want you to try to raise my hammer. I warn you, for now no one has made it.- he said with a very proud expression.
I walked over to the object and tried to lift it, but it didn't move an inch.
-It's impossible.- I said trying to lift it with two hands, but it was all useless -Ok, I give up Thor.-
-Okay, alright.- he smiled -Now I'll start to show you how to defend yourself without weapons.- and we started training.
After about ten minutes we heard the alarm.
-The alarm?  What's going on?- I asked.
-I don't know, you stay here and don't move.- he said as he left.
I noticed a punching bag and decided to hit it, as I had nothing better to do.
After a while he heard the door open.
-You are back Thor, is everything ok?- I asked without turning and continuing to hit the sack.
-I'm not Thor, actually.- Said the voice and I turned around, finding Loki in front of me.
-Hey, Loki sorry, I thought you were your brother.- I said -Where is he? We have to continue training.-
-Fury called them for a meeting and Tony told me to watch you until they get back.- he said.
-Ok, what do we do?- I asked.
-I don't know, do you have any ideas?-
-What if we started training now?- I asked with a half smile.
-I don't see why not- he said taking off his cloak -Well, I'm able to show you things that aren't there.-
-Some type of visions?-
-I would call them more illusions.- at that moment another Loki entered the room.
I passed my gaze between the two Loki, they were perfectly identical.
-You are here...and there too…- I said confused, suddenly the Loki who arrived later disappeared.
-Here, that was an illusion.- he said with a small smile -The only thing is that if you touch an illusion it disappears.-
-Ok, cool.- I said smiling, then began to explain how to recognize an illusion from something real.
After half an hour of class we decided to go out.
-Anyway it's very interesting.- He said.
-What is interesting?- I asked, not understanding.
-The book you lent me.- he said.
-Oh, I'm glad.- I said smiling, as I sat down -Anyway you take away a curiosity?-
-You can ask.- he smiled.
-How old are you?- I asked -You are a god you should be at least a hundred years old or something similar.-
-I am 1051 years old.- he said pleased.
-I thought you were younger.- I said, giggling.
-Slowed aging, one of my powers.-
-In Earth years how many would it be?-
-They should be about seventeen.- he said, doing a quick calculation in his head.
-A year older than me.- I said.
-Yes.- he said and then brought up a book and began to read in silence.
-Loki?- I asked after a while that neither of us spoke.
-Tell me everything.- he answered without looking up.
-I want to go for a walk...-
-And…?- he asked, continuing to read.
-And dad told you to watch me until they get back, so you should come with me.- I said with an innocent smile.
-Okay, but won't go out like this.- he said, looking at me from head to toe.
-Why?- I said, blushing a little.
-Because if your father comes back and sees that I let you go out like this, I think he would kill me.-
-Ok, I'm going to change, just a moment.- I said and then went to the room and opened the wardrobe.
I looked at the clothes and decided to wear a very simple black shirt, tucked into a pair of shorts and Vans on my feet, then I let my hair down and went back to Loki.
-Here you are. Shall we go?- he asked, and I noticed that he had changed too and was wearing a black suit.
-Yes...I'm here.- I said, pausing for a moment to stare at him.
-So let's go.- he smiled and we left the tower
-Would you like me to give you a little tour of the neighborhood?- He proposed.
-Yes, I'd love to.- I smiled and walked around four or five blocks.
-So to get to school from here, which way do you have to go?- he asked me.
-So, I'll go straight for two blocks, then turn right, go two more blocks then two left and I'm there.-
-Right, good. How about an ice cream?- he proposed.
-Yes, good idea.- then we headed to the nearest ice cream shop.
He ordered stracciatella ice cream, while I ordered chocolate, then we sat down on a bench.
-Loki, can I ask you a question?-
-You've already done it.- he pointed out with a chuckle -But I'll give you another one.-
-When the Avengers go on a mission and drop you off at the tower, don't you feel alone?-
-Yes, but I'm used to it.- he said.
-I understand you. But now I'll be there to keep you company.- I tried to smile at him.
-At least until you piss about me and go on a mission with them...- he whispered.