Chapter 21

I looked up and saw Loki's serious face.
-Yes, I'm fine, honey.- I said playing along.
-Was he bothering you, my dear?- he asked continuing to look him in the eye, I felt Flash release my arm.
-No, we were just talking. Flash, this is Loki, the god of mischief, Loki, this is Flash, a classmate of mine and Peter's.-
-Very pleased.- Loki said, maintaining eye contact.
-My...my pleasure...w...with your...permission I...I'm going...- he said disappearing frightened into the crowd.
-Darling? Really?- I asked giggling.
-Well, it was the first thing that came to my mind...- he said, looking down.
-Anyway thanks. If you hadn't been there, I don't know how it would have ended.- I smiled and left him a quick kiss on the cheek.
-Yeah...well...but next time I might not be there.- he said.
-Don't think about the future and enjoy the present. Carpe diem, live the day, right?- I smiled, then I noticed that he still had his arm on my shoulders and I blushed.
-Yes, you're right.- he said, then arrived at the sofas, took off his arm and sat down, I did the same -So...we're friends, aren't we?-
-Yes, of course.- I smiled, feeling a grip in my heart.
Friends.
-Well, there could be this girl and I...I could...how to say...I like...a lot too.- he said scratching his neck embarrassed.
-But it's a fantastic thing.- I said, trying to keep a happy tone of voice.
-How do I know if she likes me too?- He asked me.
-Oh, well, if she's looking for you, if she looks at you, if she looks for any excuse to hug you or any physical contact, maybe she's jealous of others or even stammers when she talks to you.- I said.
-In these days I'll see what to do, thank you very much.- he said and then hugged me.
-Nothing, Loki, nothing- I said, at that moment Thor arrived.
-Hey, this is a good song. How about a dance?- Thor asked me, a slow one had just started.
-I'm sorry, brother, I already asked her. Maybe later.- Loki said getting up, taking my hand and we went to the track.
-I...I thought you didn't want to dance.- I said as he put his hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders.
-Yes, but it seemed to me that Thor was a little drunk. I do not want anything to happen to you.- he said whispering in my ear.
-Oh, well...thanks then.- I said blushing.
-You're welcome.-
After the song, the pop songs came back.
Thor came over and asked me for a dance, this time I accepted.
When I got back to Loki, he was at the counter having a drink and I noticed a couple of empty glasses next to him.
I saw his gaze waver.
-Loki are you okay? -I asked sitting on the stool next to him.
-Hey...y/n...- he mumbled.
-How much have you drunk? Are you okay?- I asked.
-Me? Yeees. I'm veeery good.  Doon't you see?- He asked as he was about to fall from his chair, at that moment dad and mom came up to us.
-Is everything alright?- they asked.
-Yes I'm fine. Loki, however, I think he's gone.- I said -I'll take him to his room, then I think I'll go to sleep, I'm tired.- I said.
-Okay, goodnight honey.- the two said, and then started talking to a man.
-Come on Loki, let's go.- I said putting his arm around my shoulders and helping him to get up.
When we got in front of his room, I opened the door and I took him to bed, then I was about to leave when he spoke.
-Wait...- he said -Will you sleep here? With me?- He asked, at that moment he seemed perfectly sober.
-Loki...I...-
-Pleasee.- he slurred, returning the drunk Loki.
-You know I can't.-
-At least est youuu don't leaveee me.-
-Give me two minutes, I'll change and I'll arrive.- I said with a sigh, I went to my room I quickly removed my make-up then I wore leggings and an oversized sweatshirt and also took a plastic cup and an aspirin, for the next morning.
When I returned to Loki he was still where I had left him.
-You're back- he said, looking at me.
-Yes why? Did you think I left you?- I asked while sitting next to him.
-Well, yeah...they're all better than me in here.- he said, now he seems sober again.
-It is not true Loki, you know that I would not exchange you with anyone else.- I said.
-It's too hot..- he said sitting up.
-Why don't you change yourself? -I asked, turning around, when I turned around he was lying bare-chested -L...Loki?- I asked, stammering observing him.
-I was hot.- he said -Do you like the show?- He asked, looking at me, I shook my head and looked away.
-If Dad finds me here, we'll both be in trouble.- I said.
-Come on, don't go away.- He said, taking me by the hand.
-But earlier you told me you like a girl, I can't be here.- I said.
-Pleasee, stay here .- he said, complaining.
-Okay, okay. I'll stay here.- I said sitting next to him.
I lay down and turned to the opposite side.
-Why don't you lean here?- He asked, clapping his hand on his chest.
-Loki ...- I whispered, turning around.
-You'll be more comfortable, come on.- he said, stroking my hair.
"Tomorrow morning he won't remember anything, it's worth taking advantage of the moment," I thought, turning to him.
-Move your arm a little.- I said approaching him and leaning my head against his chest -Goodnight Loki.-
-Goodnight princess.- he said.
The next morning when I woke up I noticed I was on my side and that Loki had his arm resting on my hips.
When I realized the situation he blushed violently.
I lay on my stomach and turned my face to Loki, who was inches from me.
-Loki...- I whispered softly.
-Mh...? - he answered, still half asleep.
-Wake up...- I whispered, touching his shoulder.
-I'm awake...- he said, yawning and stretching.
-Well, good morning.- I said sitting up.
-Good morning...- then he looked around and noticed that he was without a shirt -Why...why are you in my room?  Why am I shirtless? Did we...did we do something? -He asked getting up, going to the closet and taking out a sweatshirt.
-Last night you drank a little too much, when I accompanied you to your room you begged me to stay with you, then you complained about the heat and you took off your shirt.- I explained -And no, we didn't do anything.- I said .
-I have a headache.- he complained, rubbing his temples with his fingers.
-Drink this, you'll feel better.- I said, passing him the glass of water with the aspirin.
-Thank you.- he said, drinking the contents at once.
I smiled at him and walked out of his room.