Chapter 14

I desperately began banging my fists against the door, hoping to open it, but failed.
I tried to pick up the phone, but noticed it split on impact against the floor of the van.
When I realized that I was not going to get out of there, I was overcome with fear, and I began to cry.
"I may never see Dad again and I haven't even had time to apologize..." I thought between sobs.
I brought my knees to my chest and curled up in a corner.
I tried to think of Dad's reaction when he knew what had happened, surely he wouldn't let me out again, but I couldn't blame him.
After I don't know how much I felt the engine stop and I started shaking.
"Don't worry, they will come to rescue you. They would never leave you in danger. They will soon arrive..." I thought, I tried to calm down and not panic.
I heard the handle snap and the hatch opened.
Two men, complete with rifles, opened the door, gesturing with their heads to get out, and, without a word, I obeyed.
Next came a third man, dressed like a businessman, in a suit and tie, but he had a balaclava that prevented me from seeing his face.
-y/n Stark...- he said looking at me from head to toe, I just stood still -Cell A457.- he ordered and the two men took me one by one arm and one from the other and took me to this cell, which was underground.
-What am I doing here?- I asked, I didn't even know where I had found the courage to speak.
-Oh, why should I tell you my plan?- He laughed, then went out, leaving the two armed men to guard me.
I sat on the old mattress that was there with my knees to my chest, trying to think of a way to distract the guards to get their keys.
"If I try and they catch me I'm dead...better stay calm and wait..." I thought, playing with a rubber band.
After I don't know how many hours, the man in a suit and tie returned, followed by a man in a white coat and a balaclava.
-Is that her?- He asked, the man in the smock looking at me.
-Yes, it's her.- replied the other.
-When do we start?-
-We have done enough for today. I would propose to wait for tomorrow, so daddy is a bit anxious.- he said laughing, after a while they left.
Unintentionally, I found myself thinking about the last few months with the Avengers.
Dad might be overprotective and a little bit boring, but I loved him in my soul.
Mom, I hadn't seen her for a long time and I missed her very much.
Peter was my best friend, he was like a big brother to me.
Thor was like a cousin, he always knew how to make me laugh.
Steve was like a perfect cousin and a bit of a pain in the ass, but he was a good listener and he always knew what to say to make me feel better.
Bruce was like an uncle, when I was angry I would go to him and he would help me calm down.
Natasha was like an aunt or a second mother, always ready to listen to me and ready to beat anyone who bothered me.
Wanda, I had a lot of bonding with her, even though she had recently arrived.
And finally there was him, Loki, although we didn't talk much, a glance was enough to understand each other, several times during dinner I had caught him watching me, but I just answered him with a smile.
Just the idea of ​​not seeing any of them anymore made my heart ache.
"I could die here and never see them again..." I thought starting to cry silently again.
I lay down on my side and bring my knees to my chest.
Without realizing it, I fell asleep.
The next morning, when I realized it wasn't a dream, I started panicking.
I didn't know what time it was when one of the two guards brought me a bottle of water and a snack.
-Eat.- he said only, since I had not eaten for almost twelve hours, hunger was beginning to be felt, so I ate and drank quickly.
After I don't know how long the man in the suit and tie and the one in the smock returned.
-Get up and come with us.- he said, opening the cell, behind us were the two armed men.
They took me to a completely gray room with a video camera.
One of the two armed men stopped my hands behind my back, while the one with the smock was forcefully putting a piece of metal with a circular shape under my left ear.
As soon as he was finished, the man let go of my hands and I massaged my aching wrists.
-Ok, here we are.- he said activating the video camera and starting to talk to it -Hello Avengers. As you can see, we have a guest here who you know very well. Baby, look at the camera and say hello to dad and his friends.- he ordered me, I stood still and said nothing -I'll ask you again, then I'll go to the bad ones.- he repeated, but I remained mute -Remember that it's your fault.- he took a remote control from his pocket and clicked a button, and immediately felt a searing pain where that thing was -Say hello to dad and his friends.- he repeated, this time I decided to listen to him.
-H...hello dad...hello Av...Avengers...- I said, still feeling my neck aching and the fear increased.
-Now dear Tony, I only ask you to deliver Bucky to us and we will let your beloved daughter come back to you...-
-Don't do it! Don't let him get to Bucky.- I said without thinking.
-We do not speak without consent. Where are your manners? I have to say Stark, I thought you educated her better.- he said and then took the button again and this time the shock was much stronger.
-Ahhhh.- I complained falling to the ground.
-You'd better hurry up Stark, because if she blows my nerves I'll kill her.- he smiled and turned off the camera and they pushed me back into the cell.
I pulled up my sleeve and noticed a bruise forming on my arm.