22. Forced Marriage.

Start from the beginning

"Good girl. Now sleep tight. Tomorrow I won't let you sleep at night, you know right what I am talking about? I am so excited and you know w..."

"Blake I am too tired please let me sleep now." I interrupt him not wanting to hear anything about what he will do with me tomorrow.

I lay down on the bed and cry silently. He strokes my hair gently but it feels as if he is pulling them off. His touch is burning me from inside. I try to sleep but Ella's crying face haunts me everytime I close my eyes. He gets up from the bed and walks out of the room.

Blake's POV:

"Did that jerk opened his mouth?" I ask Samuel.

"Yes sir he admitted everything about killing boss and that he was the one who intruded the house and harmed Mam."

My blood boils at his mentioning of that son of a bitch forcing my girl and killing my dad. He will regret touching my family. He was being too smart, see now he is here, in my very own basement, locked up and tortured since three days. He ain't that smart I thought him to be.
Just a deep wound, with some salt over it made him speak. It was easy catching him but his death won't be that easy. Once I marry her, I will deal with him and grate his skin like a a carrot.

"Keep torturing him till tomorrow and make sure to keep him alive. I will kill him by my own hands." I say amusingly.

Andrew comes so I ask Samuel to go out and prepare for the wedding.

"Sir everything is ready. The cottage is decorated with red and pink roses as you wanted. And the candles are placed all over the place. Everything is set now."

"Oh that's great! Let's have a party together tonight. Just you and me."

"W-with me only sir?" He frowns.

"Yes you and me like old times." I say while patting his shoulder.

"B-but I failed to protect her t-that day. I- I don't deserve..."

"Forget that now. We have caught that bastard and he will pay for what he did. Mel will become my wife tomorrow then everything will fall back to place. So don't worry, you are still my brother." I say and give him a bro hug.

"Thanks sir."

"Stop with the sir thing now you jerk." I punch him softly at his chest.

"Okay Blake. Congrats bro for the wedding. Finally the day has come." He says hugging me back.

***************Afternoon***********

Melissa's POV:

The day I hoped to never come has arrived. He has left me with no choice. I have to do as he says, there's no way I can rebel him now. I haven't seen him since morning. When I woke up, I was already alone in the room.

The door opens and I see people coming in with fancy boxes in their hands. Everyone enter one by one and keeps the boxes on the table and leaves the room. Lastly the young maid enters the room with a beautiful white wedding gown.

"Mam here is everything for you to wear today. Sir has sent me to get you ready for today. We have wedding at the beach so you have to get ready now."

Wait what? These many boxes, I mean one, two, three, four... I don't know how many more are for me to wear today? Has he lost it? I don't want this. I never asked him for this. It's not like we are marrying happily. It's a forced marriage, then why prepare so much. I just want this to get over as quickly as possible so that my parents can go back.