"Don't mock me." Seema sneered at him. In a blink, that expression vanished from her face as if it was never present, but Abhi and Avni noticed it.

Avni saw a look in Abhi's eyes. She knew that Abhi didn't believe Seema. Avni turned back to Seema as she started explaining.

"Look Abhi, I know you find it difficult to believe the things I am telling you but it is true. When I found that I was pregnant, your uncle ordered me to abort the baby. I was helpless Abhi and I couldn't abort my child, then you found me and took the baby. Even though I wanted Diya to be with me, I was grateful that our daughter has you. That was enough for me." Avni's blood boiled when she heard her refer to Diya as her daughter.

Avni didn't respond, she kept her calm. Avni was ready to rip her face, she was the first one to make her feel this way. If that woman didn't stop referring to Diya as her daughter, then Avni might need a lawyer to bail her out of jail. She came out of her murderous thoughts when Abhi spoke.

"Look, Seema. It seems to me that you hurt your head. You are spewing nonsense. Stop before I do something that will make you regret opening your mouth." Abhi warned her.

Seema stood from her seat and approached Abhi. Avni took a step towards Abhi, standing close to him. She stood beside him and took his hand in hers. Seema spared a glance at their intertwined hands, she immediately shifted her gaze back to Abhi when Abhi squeezed Avni's hand.

"A-abhi, don't be like that. When I found that you were getting married, I tried to approach you. I called Avni, I thought as a woman she will understand me and stop the marriage but she blackmailed me and threatened me to never call you again. She informed your uncle about my call they kidnapped me Abhi." Seema started crying, Avni couldn't believe the lies coming from her mouth. She fabricated a story, maybe she made herself get kidnapped. Avni shook the thought away immediately, she wanted to know everything before proceeding further.

Seema was just beginning the show, she sniffed before continuing. "Ask your uncle and your wife, Abhi. I think you will believe them." Abhi scoffed in her face.

Avni started getting tense, she turned her head sideways and observed Vinay, who stood cool as if not caring.

"You are crazy! Now you started accusing my wife." Abhi demanded.

"Why don't you ask them? You may not ask them. I will ask them for you." Seema turned towards Avni and asked her the first question.

"Avni, didn't I call you dear? I called and spoke to you after seeing you both on TV. I saw my daughter and couldn't control my emotions, I begged you to give me a chance, didn't I?" Seema said with teary eyes.

Avni glanced at Abhi, before lowering her eyes to the ground.

"Yes, you called.."

"See, didn't I tell you." Seema stopped Avni before she can explain that Seema called to threaten Avni, but that woman didn't give her a chance. Avni thought that she could explain once the situation calms down.

She knew she was wrong, Abhi moved his hand away from her. Avni looked at him, but he was not looking at her. She tried to explain but Seema bet her to it once again.

"Now, I will ask the same for your uncle." Seema turned towards Vinay.

"You did everything I accused you of, didn't you?" Seema raised an eyebrow waiting for his reply.

Vinay looked straight into her eyes before answering. "Yes, I did." He turned towards Abhi and replied. "You can't blame me, I didn't like this woman and I didn't want you to associate with her." Vinay didn't even look apologetic for his behavior.