"We should do it in the week that I won't work. Because he will be sick after getting it. And it will just be a handful for you."

Syra nodded, making the most of her massage. Zayn worked from 6am to 11am and Syra would wake up a little before he came home, so they would eat together. Both of them liked staying home rather than going out but now they had Imran who drove them nuts.

Syra's mucus plug had also broke. Which meant she due to go into labour in a week or so.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zayn woke up suddenly from his sleep. His leg felt like it was wet. He was so lost. Did Syra wet herself by accident?

He lifted the duvet off him and slowly rolled off, not wanting to wake her up as she was a light sleeper. He reached over and turned on the lamp.

His right thigh was covered in some wet stuff. There was some red too.

Alarmed, he gently shook Syra.

"Syra, wake up. Wake up, quickly," he whispered urgently, not wanting Imran to wake up.

Syra turned over and rubbed her eyes.

"What is it?" she groaned, still tired.

"Did you pee yourself? Because my leg is wet. And there's some red stuff too. Are you okay?" He asked.

This caused Syra to snap her eyes open in alarm.

"I couldn't have peed myself - I went just before sleeping," she struggled as she pushed herself up, leaning over to turn on her bedside lamp as well.

She pulled back their white sheets to see a clear damp spot. Not that big or small. It had no odour either. Syra gasped.

"Zayn I think my water broke!" Syra panicked, running her hands in her hair to push it away from her face.

Zayn remembered Nurse K saying that your 'waters breaking' is different for all women. Some have it right when they need to push out, some have it even before their contractions start.

"Do you feel contractions?" he asked.

He needed to remain calm, so Syra remained calm.

"No, not yet,"

"In the meantime, we'll get out stuff ready for the hospital and see how you feel then,"

Syra nodded, breathing heavily, but she seemed to have relaxed.

"Yeah, okay,"

The pair quietly set off, changing their clothes, taking quick body showers, brushing their teeth and hair. Syra wore palazzo trousers and loose maternity tunic. She kept her jersey scarf around her neck so she could just wrap it around her head when they needed to leave. They had already packed their hospital back and deposited it next to the front door.

An hour later after they woke up, they sat in their room. It was past three in the morning, and they had just finished parting Fajr when Syra had her first contraction. She was sitting on the chair she had just prayed on.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she hun he'd over her belly, holding her breath as the waves of pain hit her. Zayn knelt beside her, feeling so helpless, just giving words of encouragement and giving her his arm to squeeze on.

She let out a pant as the contraction ended.

"Oh my god," she groaned, leaning back in her chair.

Zayn didn't know what to say. She obviously wasn't good right now.

"Let me tie your hair," Zayn offered.