21. Wrong words will lead to death.

Start from the beginning

"W-what the?" She slaps me hard on the cheek.

Now, this is too much. I didn't want to spoil her day but she's being ungrateful. I yank her hair back and throw her on the bed. I straddle her and pin her hands above her head.

"You don't understand, do you? I brought them here for you and this is what you do in return?" I slap her hard on her left cheek.

"Don't lie to me. You brought them for yourself. And what marriage? In your dreams. I will never marry a man like you. Oh my bad, you are not even a man. You don't even keep your words."

She dares mock me. This is getting serious. She needs to be taught a lesson. She never learns but now she will.

"Okay, then I will prove to you that I am not a man of my words. The wedding is tomorrow. Be ready. Meet your parents today, and you dare say anything, I will show you my worst side. You better start acting as my wife now." I slap her on her right cheek and get off her. Slamming the door hard I get out of the room.

She bangs the door and cries out to let her go but I ignore her and walk downstairs.
Samuel comes in with her parents.

"Hello! Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. I am Blake Williams. Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Blake." Her mother greets back.

Her father looks stern and his eyes roam interiors of the house, actually trying to find her daughter.

"Well, Melissa is sleeping. So if you don't mind why don't you get some rest and then meet her once she gets up." I say looking at her father.

"Oh, let my baby have rest. Anyways we are here we can meet anytime." Her mother forces a smile. Something seems off. They both are behaving strangely.

"Samuel show them their room and then meet me back at the dining," I order him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, make yourself at home. He is Samuel. He will be looking after you. So if you need anything then feel free to call him anytime."

He drops them off to their room which is on the first floor and comes back to dining.

"You made sure that they didn't meet anyone right?"

"Yes sir, they directly met me after coming out of the airport, and then we directly headed here." He replies.

"Keep an eye on them. Something looks off. And I said about setting a camera in my bedroom. Was it done?"

"Yeah everything is done, Sir."

"Call Andrew. Tell him to come back to work within half an hour."

"Okay, sir."

Melissa's POV:

I cannot marry that guy. I can't spend the rest of my life here. He even brought my parents here. Now I can't even kill myself. Who knows what he will do to my parents once I die. He is the most ruthless person I have ever met.

How am I supposed to act normal in front of my parents? They will catch my lies in a second. Shit shit shit! What should I do? I wanted to meet them so badly but now that they are here. I don't want to meet them. I am so scared, he can hurt them anytime. I cannot imagine my life if something happens to them because of me.

The door opens and my heartbeat quickens. What if it's my parents? Hell girl, you should have at least washed your face. His slaps would have surely left marks. I gather courage and look at the door. I kind of sigh in relief. It's not them, it's him.