Our First Photo Together

Start from the beginning

: Oh! My love, you don't need to be so nervous when you see me... Come in! Come in!.. Mr. Kao told me to receive you when you arrive ... The two entered the house, and stopped in the middle of the living room.... I'm Piak, housekeeper, and almost a mother of Mr. Kao, nice to meet you Mr. Fluke.

She gave him her hand, Fluke seeing her being so kind to him, also took his hand and shook it.

Fluke : nice to meet you lady Piak!.

Piak : my love, you don't need to be so formal with me... So! How are we going to start decorating?!

A few hours passed, it was still 9 o'clock, Seo ji is sitting on the couch looking at one of the magazines, suddenly three people pass in the living room making a lot of noise, Kao's house is big, it has two living rooms, she is in the second living room next to the other, she hears the noise of one of the men scolding the other man, got startled, angry but controlling, put a hand over her mouth and then under her chin she looked at the men, the men left the living room together with Piak, after she saw the silence, she picked up the magazine again, tried to cross her legs and go back to the comfort she was in but was again prevented from doing when she saw one of the men pass by, she couldn't take so much noise and so many people passing through Kao's living room and house.

Bell Sound...

Seo ji looks aside and yells loudly.

Seo ji: the doorbell!... Hellooooo!... Angry at not seeing anyone open the door, quickly got up from the couch.... Will anyone answer this door?!...

Angry went to answer the door, furious opens the door and sees Earth and Maya in front of her, angry and giving sarcasm..

Seo ji: Ah! Today I can't give alms, ok... There's no stale bread... Come back another time dear...

She turned and thought she closed the door, she came back into the living room, Maya and Earth entered at the same time she did, Maya angrily yelled at her.

Maya: hey! I'm going to complain to my daddy that you're not letting Maya and mummy in.

Earth seeing her behavior noticed how much he irritated her, with a calm smile, grabbing Maya's little hand.

Earth : Maya my love, don't take it seriously!... Earth looks at Seo ji..... I'm sure Seo ji is joking, right Seo ji?... Earth looks at Maya puts his other hand over Maya's hand that he's grabbing... You're too important for her to treat you really mean, my daughter... Earth looks at Seo Ji... She needs you after all...

Seo ji seeing Earth's sarcasm, crossed her arms, giving a fake smile, she knew she couldn't treat them badly otherwise the marriage she wanted would be over in a second.

Seo ji: It's really a joke... She looks at Maya... Your mommy has more sense of humor than you my love...

Earth seeing her pretend to be what she isn't so suddenly, not being surprised by it, giving a slightly suspicious look.

Earth : I certainly have... Where is my friend and the men that my friend brought to the party decorations?!

Seo ji always with his arms crossed, giving a smile.

Seo ji: if you're referring to super market chargers, they're in the kitchen...

Earth teasing Seo ji's patience, started walking and sitting on the couch talking at the same time.

Earth : Okay! so go call them and say I'm here... Earth sits down and looks at her.

Seo ji seeing Earth's insolence, walked a little sideways, talking at the same time.