Chapter 23: Desperation

18+ CONTENT SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT SMUT

18+ CONTENT
SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT SMUT

CAROLINE POV

I was fucking aroused! I was wet, I felt wet. And I was craving Jaxon. But it wasn't heated. Because I wasn't on fire. I was just a horny human.

I almost ran to the cabin because I was embarrassed by the way Jaxon at me. Embarrassed yet aroused. He knew and that was enough to get my cheeks all red.

I ran to the cabin and closed the door behind me. Resting my back against it. I was only thinking about self-pleasure but I knew it was no use because I wanted him. I wanted him to touch me badly. I know I could ask to but I know I wasn't ready. I knew even if I give him a nod, he'll take me in a heartbeat but I wasn't ready. Not yet. I was going crazy. My mind and hormones were having a debate.

I need this to stop. I started taking off my clothes and walked into the bathroom, not caring if my dress and undergarments were in the way of the front door. I just needed a cold shower to calm myself down.

I stood under the freezing shower, washing my hair, letting the cold water come down on me no matter how much I was shivering.

I got out and wore the white shirt that fitted me like a dress and wore my black underwear.

I looked myself in the mirror and I could see my nipples poking through and the black lace panties very clearly. The shirt doesn't do a good job in hiding anything, not under good lighting or werewolf gaze. I looked around for the shorts but I remembered that I had forgotten them outside.

The shower didn't help me at all.

I got out of the bathroom so I could get to my room and wear the shorts until I heard him behind me "Caroline?" I turned around and my eyes were wide as he stood there with my clothes and bra in his hand. He asked, "What's wrong?" I stood with my legs clenched tighter because the wetness was back. He asked, "Why did you run?"

Oh, only if he knew.

I couldn't answer because I didn't trust my voice at all. He looked down at me and his eyes glowed red with a loud purr from his chest. I looked down where his gaze was going and he could see my hard nipples poking through the shirt. I wrapped my hands against my chest and I forgot that he could also see my dark black panties too. I looked back at him and his eyes closed, inhaling the air. His breathing got heavy.

He knew.

He looked at me with red glowing lusty eyes. I honestly didn't know what to say. He stood there, all sexy as hell. His eyes flickered between red and brown. It was like an on and off switch. He hanged his head down and said"Why don't you go and get changed?"
I could've just ran inside the room and changed but I didn't want to. Deep down I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him bad.