Chapter 20: Good Day

JAXON POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

JAXON POV

I woke up with the most amazing fingers scratching my scalp. My head was on her chest as I softly grabbed her hand, kissing her palm, and looked up only to see her pretty blue eyes looking right at me with a smile on her lips.

I loved sleeping on her chest. It gives me some kind of contentment- some kind of happiness.

She smiled at me and I pecked her pretty pink lips, nuzzling my nose with hers, our foreheads touching. This is where I always wanna be till the day I have to go back to the Moon Goddess.

I felt scratching in the back of my brain. I asked, "What's wrong, Tanner?" He just replied"Can I spend a day with her? In human form?"
Honestly, I would've loved nothing more than her to be with my wolf side as well as my human side.

I asked Caroline"Tanner is asking if he can spend a day with you?" She just smiled and nodded.

She's amazing.

TANNER POV

I opened my eyes and I was in Jaxons human form. I looked at this beautiful human under me. That smiled at me. I smiled back at her as she said"Hi, Tanner. Been long." I just chuckled and pulled her into a deep kiss.

I've missed her so much.

CAROLINE POV

I woke Jaxon by scratching his scalp. He let out a purr as his eyes fluttered open. He was sleeping on my chest all night. His ears were directly on my heart. He grabs my hand softly and kisses my palm, looking up as I smile at his sleepy brown eyes.
He pecked my lips and nuzzled his nose against mine with our foreheads touching.

Out of nowhere, he asks "Tanner is asking if he can spend a day with you?" I just smiled and nodded. I knew how important it was for Jaxon and Tanner. And I loved them both so much.

I love them? Yes, I did. But I couldn't tell them. I was scared truth be told.

Jaxon closed his brown eyes and slowly opened them again. This time, his eyes were pure black. I knew that was Tanner. He just smiled at me and I said"Hi, Tanner. Been long." He just chuckled in his husky voice and pulled me by my neck as he crashes his lips on me. Kissing me so passionately.

He grabbed my legs and placed his body between them. I said"Tanner..." wanting him to know that I'm not ready yet. But he cut me off with a smile and said"I know." And just lied back on me. His face nuzzling in my neck as I held him back. He sighed in contentment just like Jaxon does. He said in my neck"I've missed you." I just chuckled at this cute wolf "I've missed you too, Tan."