Lia: "Got it"

Chae: "The channel is on her favorite channel, so if you want she can watch TV, you can always watch what you want, we just have it set on her channel"

Jeong: "Tantrums might happen, ignore her if it's because you put her in timeout, if she just threw one then try to calm her down"

Jihyo: "If she needs to calm down, lean her head against your chest and let her listen to your heartbeat. She calms down, and she might fall asleep"

Yeji: "Toys?"

Momo: "In the toy chest, she's able to grab some out, she not strong enough to open it, but she can close it and she has smashed her finger like that so watch out"

Yuna: "Whats for lunch"

Sana: "There is spaghetti in the fridge, you can warm it up and give it to her"

Mina: "Also apple sauce is in the fridge, she loves those"

Chaeryeong: "We got this"

Dahyun: "Thank you so much"

Twice left the dorm, Y/n immediately ran to Itzy "ZyZy" (Itzy)

Lia: "Hey Baby wanna watch a movie"

Y/n: "M-mommies"

Ryujin: "They had to go, we watch you baby"

Y/n: "R-Ryu, LiLi pway pwease"

Yeji: "You have such nice manners"

Ryujin and Lia played with Y/n as the others watched TV. But everything stopped when they heard crying, and Ryujin and Lia were trying to calm Y/n down

Chaeryeong: "What happened?"

Lia: "She was drawing so we don't know"

Yuna: "She could've gotten a paper cut"

Ryujin checked her hands and saw blood slowly coming out of a cut so that's what happened. Yeji quickly got a bandaid but Y/n was refusing.

Lia: "This helps, look and it has dragons? Dragons? Okay, dragons on it"

Y/n looked at it and let Yeji carefully put it on, but anytime someone would get near it, she would pull her hand away. Y/n hates bandaids, well more like hates it being taken off because it hurts.

Y/n: "Y-Yeongie!"

Chaeryeong ran to the room, and Y/n got her to carry her. She was getting hungry so Chaeryeong gave her apple sauce to eat as she was being carried around.

Eventually as she was being carried around, she fell asleep, but Chaeryeong didn't know until the apple sauce fell. They laid Y/n down and let her sleep as they waited for lunch to come.

Ryujin texted her asking what happens if Y/n takes a nap before lunch, but Y/n just has to take a nap after lunch too. Y/n gets really grumpy when she doesn't take that nap. Just that one though, but any other time she's all happy and joyful.

All of them were watching TV waiting to see if the baby monitor was gonna go off but they were surprised to see a baby Y/n dragging her dragon into the living room.

Yeji: "How did you get out"

Y/n shrugged as she sat down on Yuna's lap, she looked up at at "Y-Yummies"

Yeji: "It's early, but 30 minutes isn't too much"

Chaeryeong: "Yeah, I'll warm up the spaghetti"

Lia walked into Y/n's room while Chaeryeong warmed up the spaghetti. She was trying to figure out how Y/n got out but she couldn't find anything.

Y/n got out by climbing over the crib and falling on the bed, then slowly got off the bed. She forgot her dragon but luckily she was able to pull it between the gap.

Y/n ate the spaghetti, still making a mess, but she ate. After her tantrum, she fell asleep for her nap, but didn't sleep for long. So Ryujin slept on the bed while Y/n slept in the crib.

The others let them sleep for about an hour. After naptime, Y/n got happy when Yuna gave her cookies and ate them with a smile on her face.

Y/n: "T-Tank y-you"

Yuna: "You're welcome baby"

When Twice came back from the company, they were happy to hear they had no problems and she was actually really good. Only one tantrum over naptime but other than that, she was perfectly fine.

After a couple of months, Twice started to decorate for Christmas, they pulled out their tree and started to put lights and everything on it.

Y/n: "Mama!"

Jeong: "Yes baby"

Y/n: "Pwetty"

Jeong: "We're gonna have the best Christmas"

They finished decorating the tree and started putting things up, Y/n laid under the tree and played with her dragon.

Momo: "Baby, where are you?"

Y/n: "Hewe"

Momo looked around until she saw a small foot sticking out from under the tree "Why are you under the tree"

Y/n shrugged and crawled out to hug Momo, they started watching Christmas movies and getting in the holiday spirit.

On Christmas, Y/n saw a bunch of presents under the tree, but didn't know why. It wasn't until the others came in and they started letting her tear up wrapping paper.

Y/n got some more toys and some new stuffed animals but still loved her dragon more. She didn't know what it was for but was happy nonetheless.

Nay: "Who got be bunny ears?"

Jihyo: "And a Halo for me"

Tzuyu: "I did because I didn't know what else to get you...you're welcome"

Nay: "Thank you"

Tzu: "Oh, those were the joke gifts, the real ones are under all of the paper"

Y/n walked over to the table and took the cookie off the table, since Santa didn't want it.

Jihyo: "Baby, what are you doing?"

Y/n: "Cooies"

Nay: "Let her"

Jihyo took some more pictures. And saw Y/n throwing a tea? Party? Who knows she's just mumbling and playing with the stuffed animals.

The doorbell rang, and it was Itzy, who came with gifts, and Y/n got a play tea party set.

Jihyo: "Oh great so now she doesn't have to play with her imaginary one"

Y/n got Chaeyoung, Lia, Yuna, and Mina to play with her. They didn't know what Y/n saying or what she was doing, they just played along.

A lot of pictures were taken, also because Sana put her in a red shirt with a Christmas tree and with pants, they had a bunch of spirit.

Nothing ruined their first Christmas, and a bunch of pictures could prove that. It was so much fun and was great to spend the time together. It's a year to remember