Jaxon is definitely a bad idea.

I scoffed "Creep!" and started climbing the last floor to my apartment. Before he could grab my hand, I pulled out the little taser I had on my keychain and tased his hand as he backed away, holding his hand. He looked at me and I saw anger on his face. His eyes were as he will grab me and murder me in no time. I screamed "Stay away from me!" running up stairs and in my loft, making sure to lock the three locks that I got installed for extra safety and chaining the door too.

X

JAXON POV

She tased my hand and I back up. It was not painful but it still hurt a bit. I looked up at her as anger coursed through my body. I knew Tanner would wanna come out so I stayed silent "Calm down, Tanner. Not now!" He was scratching behind my head "Tell her!"

"Not now!"

She screamed at me "Stay away from me!" And run up the stairs, into her loft and shut the door, locking the three lock she had installed yesterday.

I run up the stairs and knocked on her door "Caroline, please let me explain." I heard her heartbeat rising as she stepped near the door and said "Go away!" She was furious.
I cursed myself "Fuck." And Tanner said "Jaxon, it's either let her stay mad at us or actually tell her. It's time. She's our mate. I know she can take the truth. She's strong." I sighed "You're right."

I ran down the stars and out the building to where her balcony was. I looked up as my palm became sweaty. I have never done this before. I never went through the anxiety of telling someone that I'm a supernatural creature. That I'm a freaking werewolf.

I said "Tanner, I'm gonna need your help."

"I got your back."

Tanner slowly bent down his paws in my head, ready to jump and I slowly bent down my knees as claws extracted through my nails. My vision becoming red as I focused on getting in.

Tanner said "Now!" I jumped, using my claws in grabbing the brick wall of her balcony and safely landing in on my own feet.
I made sure my claws were gone and my red eyes were too. I watched as her back was at me, putting on her shirt but I noticed that she had the same burned marks on her back too. Five of them and they looked like cigarette marks to me. I walked inside and she turned around, her eyes widening "H-how the fuck did you get in?" I put my hands up, trying to to tell her that I mean her no harm. I would never mean harm "Caroline, we need to talk. Just calm down." She grabbed her taser keychain and said "I'm not afraid to use it directly on your heart, Jaxon. If that's even your real name."

I said slowly approaching her but she just backed away "I have to tell you something. I'm..." I couldn't say it but Tanner kept scratching my brain "Blurt it out, idiot!" I took a deep breath, closing my eyes "I'm a werewolf."
Looking back at her again and she finally spoke "What kind of idiot do you think I am?! You think you could tell me all those legends and I'll believe you when you tell me you're a werewolf?!" She backed away slowly to the stairs and said "Im fucking calling the police!" She ran up the stairs and grabbed her phone from the charger. I could hear her tapping the numbers in her phone and screamed at me "Go away! I'm warning you."
Tanner said out loud in my head "That's it! I'm done playing good. I'm coming out. If she won't listen, she can definitely see."

I began walking up the stairs "You need to see something. Just let us show you." She had the phone in her hand and her thumb was almost on the call button "I'm telling you again. Get out!" Before she could press it, I stopped her "Wait! Wait! Just let me show you and then you can let the police come and take and I will be gone from your life. I swear."