A person, who never touched alcohol in his life was about to serve it to others as his job. He never ever thought of entering such a place when he first came to this big city to achieve his dreams. But seems like, not every dream is meant to be true.

"Sorry Taehyung, I've to leave now. That stupid boss of mine is asking for the documents that are saved on my laptop." Yoongi groaned and Taehyung suddenly felt guilty as well as afraid. To the other, the second feeling was more visible.

Blinking softly, Yoongi sighed, sat beside him again, and gently patted his shoulder this time.

"No need to be afraid here. Jin is very kind to his staff and will never let you be in danger. I can promise you that." He assured him and Taehyung just nodded, what he can do?

"Let me tell him, yeah." With that, he again marched to the counter to call Jin and told him about his leave, also about Taehyung's fear to which the other waved his hand saying 'he is my responsibility now, don't worry'.

"Stay here till he calls you for anything... and here, my phone number. You can call me anytime." An overwhelming feeling was building inside Taehyung's chest as Yoongi prepared himself to leave after drinking some soft drink that Jin offered him.

"You'll be fine, right?" Taehyung again nodded with a heavy heart when the older patted his head for the last time and left him sitting there after bidding him goodbye, leaving his coat for him with his card inside.

Once the other was gone, Taehyung felt the burning gazes upon himself. He felt like every person in the crowd was staring at him, mocking him, or whispering about him. The fear of being called the 'robber' again made him so terrified that his body started shaking. He hid his face by putting his arms over the table and placing, more like pushing his face in his arms. A hope to hide and feel safe, but the feeling never came.

Jin was serving the customers with a professional attitude but when his eyes fell on the lonely brunet, he frowned and felt something wrong.

"Hey! Kai, come here and serve. I'm coming in a minute." The other bartender nodded and took his place as Jin removed his apron and walked to the brunet.

Taehyung was trying to be as small as possible on the chair and the behavior made Jin alarmed. Yoongi told him about the insecure behavior of the young boy.

"Taehyung?" On his name was called, he looked up to see the owner standing there with a frown. His already messy mind gave him a false impression of the expressions and he jolted up from the chair, startling the older as well.

"I'm not- they're lying! I swear, I'm not."

"Hey- calm down."

"No, please I need this job. Don't hear them, please. They know nothing.. they- he-"

"Taehyung!" Jin grabbed both of his shoulders and lightly shook his body when he felt the other going deep in his mindset.

"What are you talking about? You've your job and- never mind, I'm taking you home right now. Wait a minute here." Jin quickly rushed back to the counter and then to the door on the left side of the counter. He came back with a coat and car keys in his hand.

"Let's go." He gently held Taehyung's wrist and guided him out of the club to the parking lot. Taehyung silently followed him till they were in the car.

During the whole ride, Taehyung kept hanging his head low and Jin definitely noticed his behavior again.

The car was parked in front of a decent-looking two-story house.

"Come in. Don't be afraid." Jin politely said and gestured for him to enter the house. When he finally entered with his bag, he looked around to find the interior very decent and elegant.

"I live here with Namjoon, he is still in the club. So, don't need to worry about anything. You can take the room upstairs, it's cleaned and prepared. Oh, wait here, let me bring something for dinner. you must be hungry." Jin babbled it all and disappeared into the kitchen after throwing his coat on the sofa.

Taehyung silently sat on the same sofa and bit his lips harshly. Some of his fears disappeared but some were still there. Yoongi didn't know about his story neither did Jin and he couldn't just tell them but also felt guilty for hiding.

But what can he do? It was the need of the time to do so... nothing else but his need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o Alaikum.

Rainy season or clear sky?