"I- I don't know how to do it. But don't worry, I'll try my best." Taehyung quickly showed his honesty. Jin smiled and got up from the chair to walk to him and patted his shoulder lightly.

"No worries. Also, Yoongi mentioned that you need someplace to stay as well?" Taehyung again nodded, feeling uncomfortable again.

"No tension! We have a spare room and you can stay there." Jin again patted his shoulder, or more like slapped, and the poor boy again flinched.

"Stop making him uncomfortable Jin!" Yoongi grumbled this time and Jin just laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry for that, Taehyung."

"It's ok.. sir." Taehyung softly said, trying his best to get used to the behavior of the other.

"Hey! I'm not that old that you're calling me Sir. Hyung is fine with me." Taehyung smiled this time genuinely and nodded in agreement.

Soon, Jin went back to the counter saying that Taehyung would start tomorrow and today will just look around. Yoongi was sitting beside him quietly after visiting the room beside the counter.

"It means a lot. You pop like an angel for me." Taehyung chuckled to himself in his own words. Yoongi scoffed but smiled after, a deep happiness swarmed in his heart at the rather calm expressions on the other's face.

"Are you better now?" Taehyung only nodded his head lightly at that. It was nothing as compared to the previous days, the relief.. the little bit of relief, that was enough to make his breath.

He felt a hand over his own and when he looked up, his eyes met with the cat-like eyes of the older.

"When I told you to call me hyung, I really mean that, Taehyung. I've no one to care but for you.. I want to do it, I feel the need to protect you." He softly said and Taehyung felt his lips stretching in a satisfied smile. The genuine words were so comforting for his shattering soul.

He cupped Yoongi's hand with his other one and lightly squeezed that, showing a bit of assurance to the other. "You can, hyung. I also want to trust you to the full, to feel protected from this cruel world... from those, who are so selfish.. to the extent that the fire in their heart can burn other's life completely." He felt a little caress over his other hand that was below Yoongi's hand.

"Protect me please." The words hold so many emotions, so many things, so deep meaning, and luckily, Yoongi understood each and everything.

"I'll try my best." Taehyung smiled when a gentle pat was delivered over his head.

It was so odd for him to meet the person a day before and get so close to him suddenly. But don't blame him, he was in need of some support, some true concern. He wasn't too old to bear it all smoothly, but still.. he was trying.

Indeed, silver-haired was like an angel to him when he was left with nothing and was on the verge of falling completely. But the other showed him a new way, a paved way.. maybe.

The loud ringing of the phone distracted both males and Yoongi received the call with a serious look on his face.

Taehyung saw him leaving the loud hall to attend to the call. Once he was left alone in the crowded place, he scanned around to only feel uncomfortable. He had no idea why he was there in the first place. Well, the answer was obvious though, he was in need of the job, regardless of the place of work. It was his need.