Girls Hate Misunderstandings

Shawn looked down at the address Bey had given him last night along with the number that was on Makayla's file

Shawn looked down at the address Bey had given him last night along with the number that was on Makayla's file .

It was technically illegal to share student information with someone but he was family and She honestly didn't give a fuck , rules never applied to her .

Shawn was willing do anything to keep her from going through with her promise of calling CPS on his sister when she didn't even know the whole story .

Raising a fist he rapped his knuckles on the door waiting for it to he answered .

"Uncle Shawnee?" Makayla asked struggling to balance her brother on her hip as she opened the door just enough to see it was , the security chain keeping him from being able to see all of her

"Uncle Shawnee?" Makayla asked struggling to balance her brother on her hip as she opened the door just enough to see it was , the security chain keeping him from being able to see all of her .

"What are you doing here ?" She asked confused .

Her mom didn't mention that he would stopping by which meant she would have to close the door.

"Makayla?!" He asked knocking again .

I know that little girl didn't close the damn door in his face when she saw him standing there .

"Sorry but I'm not supposed to open the door , Mama said so " she said putting Liam down so he could crawl around , her back hurt from carrying him around the house to keep him from crying .

She tried to make noodles but her mom said she would beat her ass if she touched the stove so she grabbed all the ingredients she saw this Youtuber add to her noodles all except the shrimp and hot sauce and grabbed a chair to stand on so she could mix it and put it in the microwave .

"Girl stop playing and open the door , it's me . I'm not a stranger , your mom knows I'm here she told me to tell you to open the door" he lied .

"Do you think I'm stupid ? I'm young not dumb . My mom said not to open the door for anyone until she gets back from the store unless it's Shad and you're not him so no , I'd rather not get a whopping today . Sorry Shawnee" She apologized through the door .