Girls Hate Conversion

Part 2 of "Girl Hate Camp "

"Grandma ?" Solange called as she skipped through the house turning the corner at full speed with the ringing house phone in her little hands as she raced to get to her before the call dropped."Na Na the phone is ringing it's probably my sister" she said out of breath as she shoved the phone in the woman's face ignoring the hell of of the woman sitting on the couch beside her .

"Little girl , I know you see I have company . I don't know what my daughter did raising y'all but when you see two adults speaking you don't interrupt . You wait until we are done , and if it's important then you stand there respectfully until we notice you and say excuse me" Barbara corrected .

"It's rude not to answer the phone too"Solange said crossing her little arms

"It's rude not to answer the phone too"Solange said crossing her little arms . "Is that Beyoncé ?" She asked looking at the phone .

Barbara looked at the phone before hanging up .

"If your sister calls I'll let you know , until then go play outside or something . You're starting to act just like her" Barbara said shooing her away before she turned to her friend Tiffany , the pastors ex . "Girl I don't know what's wrong with these kids these days but she's not about to sit up here and worry the hell out of me like her big sister I know that much" she said drinking some of her tea .

"Where is she ? I just noticed I haven't seen her since she cut up in Sunday service .

"I had to send her away for awhile"Barbara admitted not really wanting to go into much detail . That's not what she bought her over here to talk about but if she wanted to touch on it she would just give her the name of the place if anything at all .

"To boot camp ? Girl she's a little rough around the edges but can you imagine what she's going through mentally ? Her mom passes away unexpectedly , she had no father in her life to take her in so she's shipped off from the city she was used to and the school she grew up in to come and live here in this old Southern hick town in the middle of nowhere where everyone knows everybody yet no one knows her ?

"That's no excuse for doing drugs in my house , cussing at me like she's grown , and selling her body" Barbara exaggerated .

She knew the pungent smell of weed anywhere and she knew her husband didn't smoke it anymore so it had to be Beyoncé . When it came to foul language she didn't think children should engage in it to express themselves especially at their elders and Beyoncé had crossed that line one too many times for her . Not only had she cussed her out and set a bad example for her little sister , she also decided to show her ass and cuss in church in front of the entire congregation not once but twice and she was on that phone talking like she was older than 16 which she didn't appreciate .

She didn't know what other sexually charged messages this child had been sending people but she saw enough between her and that little fast tail girl to know that she needed to be straightened out . She went all through her phone hoping to find a boys name , something natural and normal but she gave up mid way and just made her mind up to send her away somewhere she knew she could change her mind .