Swingers

Bey laid comfortably in bed taking full advantage of the emptiness , her body stretched out in a star fish shape not a single article of clothing on besides her silk head scarf to keep her silk press fresh for the next week

Bey laid comfortably in bed taking full advantage of the emptiness , her body stretched out in a star fish shape not a single article of clothing on besides her silk head scarf to keep her silk press fresh for the next week .

Just as she smacked her lips and scratched her nose she felt something heavy land on top of her smushing her into the mattress face down with her nose and mouth smothered in the pillow .

"Shawn what the hell ?!" She screamed out when she was able to push him off enough to maneuver her head of the pillow so she could breathe . "Move!" She yelled trying to push him off her , the stomach churning odor of the alcohol coming through his pores making her scrunch her nose .

"Can you stop yelling , damn ? My head hurting like a motherfucker" he complained holding his temples as she tried to drown her out burying his head further between her tiddies loving that she never slept in bras .

"What happened to taking it easy tonight?"Bey asked as she rubbed the back of his head allowing him to get comfortable on top of her while she checked her phone for the time

"What happened to taking it easy tonight?"Bey asked as she rubbed the back of his head allowing him to get comfortable on top of her while she checked her phone for the time .

"I did " he mumbled .

"Then why the hell are you coming in at 3'o clock falling on me like you weigh 2 pounds ?" Bey asked closing her eyes hoping her could salvage the last bit of sleep .

"I tried " he admitted . "One thing lead to another and -"

"I know you better be talking about drinks" Bey said sitting up making his head fall painfully to the side .

Fuck him and his sleep

Jay smacked his lips as he looked at her sideways .

"Girl ain't nobody cheating when they got all this" he said smacking her ass soundly before the two soft mounds by the handful . "To come home to" he finished with a smirk .