Lost Tapes

Black Mail Part II

Make sure you comment , enjoy the read 🌈

"Aren't you the girl from the video "

When Shawn looked up and saw her standing there playing with the tips of her long blonde hair he sighed in relief .

So he didn't say that out loud ? Perfect

"Beyoncé ?" He repeated testing the name out on his tongue . "That's an interesting name" he said trying to figure out how you would even spell that .

"Thanks I guess" Bey shrugged not knowing if he was making fun of her or not. "I get that a lot , especially at school . Sometimes I wish my mom didn't try to be so creative when she came up with our names . The fuck is a Beyoncé ?" She laughed nervously .

"What I meant is that it's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl . It fits you" he added .

Bey bowed her head to hide the blush that was burning her cheeks .

She just knew she wasn't really standing here simping over a boy saying her name was cute

"So What school do you go to?" He asked leaning against the door post while she made herself comfortable sitting on the edge of Kelly's bed with her hands in her lap .

"How do you know -

"How do you know -

"Uniform " he answered pointing to her crisp white shirt and plaid skirt that had climbed her thick Carmel thighs the second she sat down .

He was just hoping she'd tell him what grade she was in so he could see if she was too young to be talking to.

Bey seemed frozen as she looked over her outfit remembering how fast she had threw it back on . Was her skirt backwards and inside out ? Was her collar sticking out in odd places ? Was her chain still in tact ? Did she miss a button leaving her looking like a four year that dressed Herself ?