Blackmail

"Hi mama Tina , by Mama Tina" Kelly called out as her and Bey tried to speed walk past her before they broke out into a full out sprint once they hit the Stairs , their white forces slapping the pinewood as they took two at a time until they got to Bey's room .

"No running!" Tina yelled back when she heard the thunderous sound of their feet hitting the steps .

"Do you think she saw ?" Bey asked with her back against the door breathing hard as Kelly turned the lock .

"Let me see " Kelly said moving her long hair from her shoulder to reveal several dark ass passion the shade of purple and red littered down her neck and chest .

Bey had never been more happy to have long thick hair that went down to the middle of her back than she was in this moment .

She wasn't allowed to wear her hair down in the summer because of how big of a waste it was when it got humid but the weather in Texas has been on her side , the city now in what's consider its dry season perfect for any hairstyle last .

She left this morning with a laid side ponytail and swoop with a glitter hair clip to match her belt but after a meeting in the bathroom with her boyfriend she didn't know who else to hide the results other using her hair and Kelly's jean jacket buttoned all the way to the top slot .

"Damn bitch"Kelly laughed as she touched one making Bey hiss smacking her hand away as she tried to cover them with her hair again

"Damn bitch"Kelly laughed as she touched one making Bey hiss smacking her hand away as she tried to cover them with her hair again .

"You let him suck on your neck that hard ?" Kelly added genuinely surprised that her shy goody two shoes best friend was standing before her completely smashed and covered in hickeys .

"Shhhhh! Do you want my mom to hear ?!" Bey whisper yelled as she covered Kelly's mouth with her hand backing her up until her knees hit the bed sitting her down as she started to pace the floor panicking internally at the thought of her mom seeing her .