Girls Hate Weddings

Prompt : Beyoncé is the one in love with Kelly who doesn't share the same feelings , a rare scenario that hasn't been explored on this app enough .

"Bey? Beyoncé ?!" Bey heard snapping her out of her thoughts bringing her hazel eyes back to focus with the fiery mahogany brown ones staring back at her .

She could tell her friend was pissed but she wasn't about to play into it .

"What ?" She asked nearly missing the black velvet ring case that was just shoved in her face .

She let it fall to the cool lavender sheets beneath them just like the other two she was being forced to gawk at .

You'd think Kelly would get the message the first time she rolled her eyes and reached for the remote to turn to the volume up while to drown out the sound of her voice as she spoke about something that didn't interest her

You'd think Kelly would get the message the first time she rolled her eyes and reached for the remote to turn to the volume up while to drown out the sound of her voice as she spoke about something that didn't interest her .

Her eyes remained glued to the screen as if she watching this hood classic for the first time instead of the 18274934th time .

She couldn't help but feel what Rashad felt when he snatched the chain from New New's neck because she was five seconds from doing it herself with the ring Kelly had been asking her opinion on since they woke up this morning .

"Are you even looking?" Kelly asked in a tone that made Bey turn to give her her undivided attention .

She knew her friend was special because she ran out of fucks to give years ago , but would swear she felt her heart drop whenever Kelly hinted that she was even the slightest bit of irritated or upset with her .

She was literally her entire world wrapped into a 5'9 120 pound coffee au lait body that she loved nothing more than to sleep on , lick, caress, and love .

If she had to choose between anyone and Kelly it would always be her , probably the main reason she drank and partied as much as she did

If she had to choose between anyone and Kelly it would always be her , probably the main reason she drank and partied as much as she did .

She knew for a fact that she didn't feel the same way about her , but somehow if Kelly was happy with her then she could pretend that this sleepovers and precious moments were more than what they actually were on the surface .