Girls Hate Donors

"Because - are you even listening ?" Beyoncé asked smacking her lips

"Because - are you even listening ?" Beyoncé asked smacking her lips . She had been on the phone with her mother for an hour trying to explain the Kelly situation and somehow her mom wasn't seeing how she was right .

She always knew she could be biased but come on .

"Beyoncé , it sounds like you're overeating . You've been doing this since you were a child , asking people to be straight up with you and then getting defensive when they actually come through with the facts . I am not taking sides , so stop assuming I'm ignoring what you're saying . I hear you loud and clear baby , but have you taken the time to really think about what happened this morning and how things could've gone differently if you would've approached the situation better ?" Tina asked .

"I heard all I needed to hear ma, I saw the message clear as day" Bey argued . "And then she had the nerve to have him as a contact which means they have been in contact before without my knowledge . I never told her she couldn't have friends outside of our relationship but when she starts hiding shit and acting like she is now it makes me wish I did" Bey admitted frustrated with her marriage .

Sometimes Kelly could bring out the worst in her

Sometimes Kelly could bring out the worst in her .

"Okay , so she had a man in her phone , big deal Giselle . I still think you're reading too much into this , and I really wish that instead of calling me and crying and complaining that you would put this energy into talking to her since it's her you have the problem with . Now what's this about you leaving without her this morning ?" Tina asked .

"Thought you wanted me to hang up" Bey responded smartly .

"Little girl-"

"I wasn't trying to leave her on purpose , she started complaining about her phone and yelling at me when she was the one that told me we were going to be late in the first place so I told her to get a ride from the dude she's been talking to and what does she do ? Gets a ride from him . And that's not even the worst part mom" Bey vented . "I ended up grabbing the wrong bag and I open hers to find all of this research she's been doing about sperm donors , babies , adoption , pregnancy , IVF, and a bunch of other stuff she's never even ran by me her wife, like what the fuck ?" Bey asked getting more mad the more she thought about it .