One

It was a beautiful day in Manchester. The sun was shining and the air was blue.
Sofia just game back from vacation with Anna and Lisa. They went to Mallorca without the boyfriends. The girls got picked up from the airport by Jesse. They dropped Anna and Lisa off at their home.
Sofia look at her phone if there was any message. And there was one from Mason. 'Text me when you're home' said the London boy. 'Sure' sends Sofia back. 'Who is that?' Asked Jesse. 'Mason he wanted to know if I was already home' said Sofia and put her phone away when they pulled up to the house. 'What's wrong?' Asked she when she saw Jesse looking un happy. 'Why would Mason care?' Said the boy. 'Because he's my friend' explained the girl. Jesse rolled with his eyes and got out of the car. 'That was weird' said the girl to herself. She stepped out off the car and got her suitcase out off the trunk.
Jesse was already in the house when Sofia closed the door behind her. 'Is there something wrong?' She asked Jesse. 'No nothing. I'm going to bed, I'm tiered off the game yesterday' said the boy and walked upstairs.

(Text)
Marcus🐢

Sofia
Hey Marcus how are you?

Marcus
Good good how was your vacation

Sofia
Fun! Do you know what's up with Jesse he's acting weird?

Marcus
Oh no sorry. Do you want me to ask?

Sofia
No it's okay
Read

(Text)
My bro 😎

Marcus
yo what's up bro?

Jesse
What?

Marcus
Sofia texted me because you're acting weird

Jesse
Oh
Marcus
Did you tell her yet?

Jesse
No

Marcus
Bro seriously

Jesse
I don't have time for this

Marcus
Just tell her. See you tomorrow ✋🏼
Read