95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

" Gulf, please take care of my Mild for me. For my sake. I love you so much Mild I really love you so much and I always will even if I.... I'm not around anymore. Goodbye my love. Be happy that Milly is getting justice. " Said Champ and.......

*bullet sound*

" Champppppp!!!! " Shouted Mild, Gulf and Mew and went to Champ. Champ shooted himself on head and he died. Because Champ knew that if he will stay in jail and come back after some years then it won't be a justice to Milly because again Champ would try to go behind Mild.

Off held Gun who was shivering because of what just happened here. Mild was crying his lungs out and Mew and Gulf was trying to make him calm.

" Why you did this Champ!!!!!!! Whyyy God!!!! First you snatch my Milly! And now when I fell for Champ.... He left me here alone too! Am I born to live alone????????? Why God why????? " Said Mild.

" Please Mild calm down please. " Said Gulf with shaking lips. Off and Gun went to Mild and Gulf and tried to make them calm.

Next morning, at graveyard,

*song begins*

(A/N:- Feel this song in bg)

🎶🎶🎶
A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home...
🎶🎶🎶

Mild did all the rituals for Champ as husband. At Champ's funeral, only Mild, Gulf, Mew, Mew's parents, Gulf's mom, Type, OffGun, and team of cops. Mew and Gulf's parents came to know everything and Mew's parents were feeling bad for everyone.

Especially Gulf because now Gulf hate mew's parents too as Gulf came to know that they knew everything as well but never did anything to stop. When Champ's body got burried beneath the ground, Mild fell on knees and keep looking at the grave and then at sky.

First Milly... Then Champ.... I won't let anyone to enter in my life now. Those who enter just die because of me. Milly died because she loved me....

Champ died because he loved me. Those who love me... Die. I'm the culprit here. Said Mild to himself.

🎶🎶🎶

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
🎶🎶🎶

" Mom, I have a request. " Said Gulf to his mom. Mew was standing far away from Gulf and Type holding his hand. Type didn't understood what is going on here. He just saw a small flower so he was playing with that flower.

" What is it my baby son? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Me, Type and Mild is shifting woth you permanently. Can we? " Asked Gulf. Off and Gun's eyes wide when they heard what actually Gulf said.

" W.. What? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Mom, see Mild's condition, we can't leave him alone. It's risky. He is really shocked and traumatized. He need a family and you always like a mother to Mild as well and right now to get heal he need mother lap to lean.

I want you to accept three of us. " Said Gulf while sobbing. Mild was keep looking at sky.

" I can understand Mild's condition and you don't have to make a request. I would love to give Mild a motherly love. But why you? What about Mew? He won't allow you. And baby son, being away will be good solution? " Asked Gulf's mom. Gulf nodded.