44. DECISION TAKEN

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" You both need some time and I want to talk to Mew privately so, you both stay here and Jaren and some bodyguards will be here. Till then, he and me will be back. *turned to Mew*

Mew can we talk privately? " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and they just simply went upstairs to have a talk.

*continued*

Mew and Gulf came up from the basement and they went to the bedroom. Gulf sat on bed and sighed heavily. Mew looked at Gulf.

" Baby you need rest. You are so stressed right now. I will handle everything here. You can sleep here and I will go. " Said Mew in soft tone while sitting beside Gulf. Gulf looked at Mew and hugged him tightly.

" Baby??? Why you crying??? What happened you okay? Are you so stressed??? Baby you can sleep here. " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's back. Gulf was sobbing.

" The *sobs* moment I saw Tum so broken state, I recalled that day when I saw you and Tar and I will broken. Mew.... I really love *sobs* you so much..... Please never leave me... Love me only not anyone else. Please I beg you! " Said Gulf while sobbing. Mew cupped Gulf's beautiful face which was shedding precious tears right now. Mew leaned his face and kissed Gulf's forehead softly.

" Gulf Kanawut Suppasit..... I love you only you in this world. No one can take that place in my heart the place you already occupied from the day I saw you. Please be with me... Never leave me... I... *sobs* I will die without you baby. You are love of my life!! Understand this! " Said Mew while sobbing because his love was crying. Gulf wiped those tears and kissed his eyes gently. Mew smiled.

" I won't leave you ever because you are not the only one who can't live without me.... I can't live without you as well. " Said Gulf and smiled softly. New smiled back and leaned his face and captured those lips which his favourite.

Gulf smiled and started kissing Mew's lips softly. They both were sobbing in their kiss but that kiss was so soft so beautiful and something which they need it right now. Slowly those were getting deep and passionate when Mew entered his tongue slowly inside and Gulf gladly let it enter. But then....

" We... *huff* should stop Mew. We need to talk about them. " Said Gulf while breaking the kiss. Mew pouted like a baby but he sighed when Gulf patted at his thigh to convince.

" Tell me how we should kill them? Deadly way or less pain? " Asked Mew with one eyebrow up. Gulf eyes wide.

" Says who we will kill them? Come on Mew! This so not a solution. Killing someone is crime! I won't let you do this! They don't deserve this... Nobody did. " Said Gulf in shocking tone.

" Oh really? Like seriously? What they did to us? Do we deserve that? No..... Clear no! But they still did that!!! Because of those two stupid idiots, I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE YOU DAMMIT!!!! " shouted Mew panickly. Gulf looked down and hold Mew's hands.

" What they did, they realised it already. And realisation is the big thing as compare to punishment. According to me, we shouldn't kill them. Let's just...... Live them. " Said Gulf. Mew shook his head and got up angrily

" You are angel my love not me. I'm devil. You are spoiling my plan I made for them. I want to see them dead!!! " Said Mew angrily. Gulf got up and keep caressing Mew's back.