49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After having bandages, Tum and Tar left for their new home which the agent told. Tum was worried. This country is new. How they are gonna manage everything? How they are gonna earn? Now he has Tar's responsibility.

Tum immediately called his dad to talk about some money so that they can survive in this new world for them. Also want to tell his dad whatever happened.

Tum's dad received the call after three rings.... With a deep breath...

Tum's dad:- Now what you want?

Tum:- Why you are talking with me in this tone dad? I need your support badly! Do you even know what happened nowadays with me!

Tum's dad:- Yes I'm aware about it. You deserve it too. Mew told me everything.

(A/N: If you remember in last chapter Mew said he has to do an important call at Champ's house. This is what that call] was.)

Tum:- ......

Tum's dad:- Shocked right? I was too when he told me what you and Tar did with him and his husband. Really tum? Is this what upbringing me and your mom gave to you? You know how shameful I was feeling when Mew told me everything.

Tum:- Dad..... I'm..... Actually...

Tum's dad:- I know what you did was for Tar, but don't you have your own freaking mind? Like seriously son? At least you should have guide Tar if he is going in a wrong track but you..... As boyfriend, you just supported him in his bads and now see where you two are standing..!

Tum: ....

Tum's dad: Being quiet will doesn't gonna make you innocent Tum! You have made us shameful! We have did everything for you! Never said no for anything! Even if it comes to studies, academy, we always supported you to choose whatever you want to study. Do you remember when you said you want to live alone with Tar, me and your mom didn't agreed but for your happiness we said yes.

For your happiness we were ready to meet Tar too.... But see what Tar is for you!I'm still telling you, leave him! But... *sigh* no options you are married now.

Tum:- Y....you k....know this t...too?

Tum's dad:- Mew told us everything happened. I'm glad I know Mew as your classmate and also I have met his dad in many company parties. Tum you really have disappointed us with your actions.

Tum:- I'm really sorry dad I had my realisation and this REALISATION WAS NEEDED. Please forgive me dad give me a chance! This country is new for us! How we will survive??? *sobbing*

Tum's dad:- *angry but then got melted when hear the sobs* I will send some money to you every month so that you two can survive there. But it's not free.

Tum:- Thank you so much dad *cried you mean but that?

Tum's dad:- You have to do something for us and then I will send money to you.

Tum:- I can do anything dad.

Tum's dad:- When this Mew's punishment given to you both that is this marriage will end in some months.... You will strictly take divorce with Tar and leave him, then you will marry with someone we will choose for you. In this condition if you agree, I will send money for you both or else..... Work and earn by own.