5. ROMANTIC DATE

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Well get ready for tonight. We both are going somewhere. " Said Mew while being clingy. Gulf look Mew.

" Where??? Now what huh??? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrow up.

" We are going on a dinner date tonight! Only you and me! " Said Mew. Gulf eyes wide in confusion.

" Date??? But why? There is no need for that Mew! " Said Gulf boringly. Mew hugged Gulf and pulled more close.

" Don't forget the rules. You and me will go to dates as well, aaaand you are not gonna deny that. Come on baby, let's go for a ROMANTIC DATE! Please na na na na! It will be sooooooo romantic! " Said Mew excitedly like a kid. Gulf sighed.

" Okay okay! Don't act like a kid! *sigh* it's okay let's go tonight. I will be ready! " Said Gulf and ruffled Mew's hair. Mew smiled and burried his face in Gulf's neck.

" I love you wifey! " Said Mew and winked. Gulf blushed and nodded. Mew smiled and leaned his face to captured those beautiful lips. Gulf smiled and leaned too but....

*phone rings*

" Arghhhhh what a bloody perfect timing! " Said Mew in anger and took her phone and look it was his dad. He picked up.

" Yes dad?..... Ohh.... Ok.... Ok.... Okay dad we will be there downstairs now! Sure sure bye! " Said Mew and ended the call.

" What happened? Dad calling us downstairs? " Asked Gulf. Mew sighed and nodded. Gulf got up.

" Then what are we waiting for?? Let's go! " Said Gulf and he was about to go but Mew pulled Gulf towards him and kissed those lips which he wanted to.

Gulf kissed back but in three to four smooches, he broke the kiss. Both were already melted and breathing heavily. But Mew's dad called then that's why Gulf stopped. Mew didn't like that.

" Mew ple.....please stop! D... Dad called us down. Please let's go first. Let's not let them wait for us. That will be rude to them naa! " Said Gulf innocently. Mew pouted sulkily.

" Fine let's go! *hmph* " Said Mew ans hold Gulf's hands and they took the elevator and they came down where his mom and dad was waiting.

" So, Mew explain us about that bodyguard thing. And also why you did this time Gulf??? Mew we both didn't like it at all! " Said Mew's dad in strict tone. Mew took a seat and his expression was like, "who cares"

While Gulf was looking at floor. Mew's mom sat with Gulf. Mew's dad took a seat beside Mew.

" Dad, it's nothing. Hear me out, as you told me again morning that I have to join you in the company right?

So I won't be able to watch on Gulf, that's why I hired some bodyguards for Gulf. They will keep informing me about him. His every move I want to know because...... *hold Gulf's hand* he is mine dad! Only mine and I won't let anyone to snatch him!

So don't interfere because it's between me and Gulf. And Gulf already said yes to this. Right baby?? " Said Mew and look at Gulf.

Mew's parents eyes wide in shock. They can't believe what they just heard and especially when Mew said Gulf is ready for this. Mew's parents were looking at Gulf with wide eyes.