51. FAULT OF THINKING

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Hurting my husband is not a good thing you did mom..... You want child right? Now you will be the one who will say you don't want it....... My challenge to you.

Said Mew to himself and immediately left his office to meet Gulf because this is really.... hard to think right now... He want to be with Gulf.

While Gulf was on car and crying hard. Driver saw that and he felt bad for Gulf. Driver was old but he really gives a lot of respect to Mew's family and husband.

" Master? Are you okay? Why you crying? " Asked the driver worriedly. Gulf sobbed and wiped his tears.

" I will be fine uncle. Just drive me to my mom's home. " Said Gulf sadly and looked outside the window and let the tears fall. Mew's mom words were keep echoing in his ears which was hurting him so much.

After all a son in law can't be a son at the end of the day, Outsider.

After all a son in law can't be a son at the end of the day, Outsider... Outsider....

Outsider.... . Outsider.... Outsider....

Gulf was trying his best to hold back his tears. These words were never expected from Mew's mom. And with the deep thought and deep wounds, soon Gulf reached to his house. He got out from car and told the driver to go back safely and he went to the door and pressed the doorbell.

Gulf's mom was talking with some relatives and when she heard the bell she went to door and opened it and saw Gulf was standing with teary eyes and sobbing.

" Babyyyy?????? Why you crying??? What happened with you? Come inside! Tell me Why you crying???? " Said Gulf's mom and hold Gulf's shoulder and let him enter. From outside, Jaren saw that Gulf reached safely. He immediately informed Mew that Gulf reached here.

" What happened baby son please tell me I'm begging you! " Said Gulf's mom with teary eyes because she can't see his son crying. Gulf was not able to speak as he was sobbing.

" Mom!.....she think..... I.... *sob* I
didn't... *sob* she called outsider.... I'm not outsider..... *sobs* I..... *sobs* " Gulf was not able to speak properly. Gulf 's mom was keep caressing his back and went to kitchen and took a glass of water and gave water to Gulf.

" Baby calm down and tell me what happened to you! Who called you that? Who called you outsider? " Asked Gulf's mom worriedly.

" Mew's mom *sobs* she called me outsider and said that I'm just a son in law to her and not son and I'm snatching Mew from him. " Said Gulf and cried hard at his mom's shoulder. Gulf's mom sobbed and keep caressing his back.

" But why she said this? She loves you so much! What suddenly happened? Tell me everything. " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf told everything happened between he and mom since last night till now.

Gulf's mom was extremely angry at Mew's mom. Hate started building up. She was feeling worst to see Gulf like this as she knows Gulf is very sensitive by nature and no issues to be is a man. Being sensitive was never a weakness it's always a strongest point.

" Should I talk to her? Please son don't cry I can't see you like this naaa! It hurts me! I will talk to her! Because here it's not your fault......its FAULT OF HER THINKING. " Said Gulf's mom and got up to find her phone but... Gulf stopped her.