95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*another loooooong special chapter update with song hope you will feel the song with the story I put a lot of efforts in this* 🤧🤧🥺🥺❤

Let's begin!!! 🥺🥺😭😭

***---***---***---***---***---***

Champ snatched Off's bullet gun and put on his head and laughed like a psycho man.....

" Champpppp!!!! Put the gun down!!!!!! " Shouted Off and other cops while pointing gun. Mild and everyone's eyes wide in shock.

" Champ! Stop this! Surrender yourself!!! Stop doing this!!! " Said Mild. Champ looked at Mild like a psycho.

" I love you Mild. I really love you. But living without you is like living without oxygen. But you are right...LOVING ME IS A LOSING GAME. I'm sorry for everything Mild..... But.... I will give Milly her justice. " Said Champ and loaded the gun.

" Champ. Please don't do this! " Said Gulf.

" Please Gulf consider this as my last wish. Forgive Mew. He is innocent. He did nothing and I'm not siding him. I'm the one who blackmailed him daily. Please Gulf. Forgive Mew. I lost my love..... But I really want you two to be together because now you have a little angel too. " Said Champ. Mew joined his hands in from of Champ and thanked him but he was keep crying and trying to stop Champ.

" Champ, it's my order! Put the gun down or else we will shoot you! " Said one of the officer.

" I won't! I need to ask one last thing to my husband and as per his answer my life will be decided ahead. " Said Champ and he looked at Mild.

" Mild... My love. Just one answer I need from you. And then.... My life will lean on it. " Said Champ while shivering. Mild was crying so much already because Champ is doing this.

" Please put the gun down and surrender yourself Champ. At least let my milly have justice. " Said Mild while joining hands. Champ shook his head.

" Answer my question. " Said Champ and loaded the gun. Mild eyes wide and he nodded to answer.

" If... I go to jail and if someday I get released, will you ac...cept me and my love again? Will you accept me as your husband a....gain? " Asked Champ with stuttering. Mild sobbed and looked down. Champ took a deep breath.

" Tell me my love, will you accept me back if God allows me to have second chance. Will you come to me? " Asked Champ. Mild slowly shook his head.

" After knowing that you killed my Milly. My dead body even won't forgive you ever. Even if you come back in future, still you will be nothing to me. " Said Mild and cried. Champ keep looking at Mild with shaking lips and he smiled sadly.

" Thank you for your answer my love. I deserve this. And me being in jail won't be justice to Milly and the pain she went through because of me.

She died daily in front of us and that time I was enjoying it because that time all I want is you. But now after this realisation I only can see myself as a devil who don't deserve an angel like you Mild.

Gulf, please accept Mew and forgive him. He did nothing and I'm the one who blackmailed him. Try to forgive him and I wish you two to continue your life with love and peace. " Said Champ and closed his eyes and when cops were about to come to Champ. Champ scared then with gun and again putted back on his head.