13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is back again woahhhh! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

After some hours Mew got a message from Mace.......

Your work is done sir.

Mew smirked like a complete winner. He always get what he want. It's so true, money can do anything. Money can buy anything........ Anything.

Mew immediately talk to his receptionist and cancelled his places in all the meetings and told his dad will take over those. Because he wants to be with Gulf as Gulf's leg is hurt. He wants to take care of Gulf. Mew immediately went back to home.

At Mew's mansion,

Mew reached at mansion and immediately went to his room because he wants to see his wifey so bad. He was so relaxed and he just decided to spend his day with Gulf and give all the pamper to him.

" Babyy~ I'm back~~~~!! " Said Mew and entered his room and saw Gulf was sleeping and Mew's mom was sitting beside Gulf and sleeping.

Mew smiled at this scenario. It's so beautiful and soothing to eyes. Mew went to his mom and gave a soft peck to her forehead. Due to this, Mew's mom woke up.

" Mew? Son? You came back? " Said mew's mom in deep sleep and very softly. Mew nodded.

" Yes mom I came back. You can go to your room and take rest there I will take care of Gulf now. I took a day off and I will be with him today. And it's still early so you can rest naa! " Said Mew. Mew's mom nodded and gave a peck to Mew's and Gulf's forehead and left the room.

Mew went to bathroom and get a quick refreshing shower and changed into comfy clothes. Gulf at that time woke up and saw no one is at room. He thought Mew must be in office and mom must have went to her room. Gulf open the blanket and saw....he was having a morning wood.

He realised he saw a wet dream with Mew so.....he decided to relief himself first and then he will go to bathroom to do the morning chords. When Mew came back, he saw Gulf woke up and was looking something at his phone but inside the blanket.

" Baby you woke up? Why so early? Still having pain in leg? Let me check! " Asked Mew. Gulf flinched he just got scared as he thought there is no one at home right now and suddenly he saw. Mew coming out from bathroom. Gulf covered himself.

" Wh.... What you are doing at home Mew? Yo..... You should be at office right? " Asked Gulf in stunned and stuttering way. Mew chuckled and went towards Gulf.

" I took a day off to take care of you and pamper you today because I LOVE TO PAMPER YOU naaa. Let me check your leg, if its swelled I will put some pack on it so that it w....... " Said Mew but he realised something when he came close to bed. Mew smirked and chuckled.

" Hmmmm..... Someone is handling a morning wood? Oops I disturbed it... Or maybe I came on right time! " Said Mew teasingly. Gulf blushed and hide himself inside the blanket and trying to switch his phone off but.... He was late as Mew came inside the blanket and saw.........

Gulf was looking at Mew's shirtless photo while masturbating. Mew laughed loudly.

" Are you serious baby??? Omg hahahahaha!!! Shiaaaa your cuteness are death to me!!! You are watching my shirtless photo while..... " Said Mew and licked his lips while looking down. Gulf ears were totally tomato red in blushing.