24. EVIL KID (PT.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Happy 1.8k!!!!! Even if it's republished version still I'm happy some readers are still reading it. 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 still I lost many and hope they will come back 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Oommmmgggg!!!! " Said Tar in complete shock. He can't believe what he saw! This.... This was something he felt like he got a jackpot!

Let me show you what this EVIL KID can do....... GAME ON! Said Tar to himself and laughed evilly and waited for Mew to come. And after two hours, Mew came back to his cabin Tar was sitting on the couch like a boss. Mew's eyes wide in confusion.

" What the fuck??? You are already terminated kid! I told you leave! Then why you are here?????? Leave now!!!! Wait let me call the security. " Said Mew and went to his cabin landline to call the security guards but then he saw Tar was laughing loudly and evilly. Mew one eyebrow up and look at him.

" Mew Mew Mew! So dumb and cute you are! Even if you are the CEO still hahahaha! Why you are so attractive!? Haishhh! Well if you want me to go.... I can surely but if I step out if this cabin, you will lose everything especially your love life. " Said Tar evilly. Mew eyes wide.

" What do you mean by I will lost everything!? " Asked Mew shockingly. Tar smirked.

" I got your secret Mew. And now you have left no choice in front of me.

You should have know one thing now that I want you to be my husband. But for that I need to kick your husband what's his name? G... Gulf right? Yeah Gulf!

I need to kick him out of here so for that..... I got a sword in my hand so that I won this war. " Said Tar evilly. Mew went to Tar angrily and grab his collar and thud his body on the wall aggressively.

" STOP PLAYING WITH WORDS WITH ME YOU SHITTY! TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO? BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS...... SPILL!!!!!!!

MY PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN NOW TAR!!! YOU NOW SPEAK!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY- " Said Mew very anger raised tone but then he got speechless when tar showed his phone screen to Mew in which tar took pics of that footage screens. Mew eyes wide in shock.

" Leave my collar so that we can talk like humans. Will you? " Said tar. Mew left his collar and took three steps back.

" Tsk tsk tsk! Poor mastermind Mew and your innocent husband! I got this secret now! You have planted webcams in your home and you are keeping an eye on Gulf right!?

Hahah so possessive! So hot! I wish I could have be on place of Gulf but don't worry Mew! Anyways now. Let's have a deal! Have a seat......Sir *wink* " Said Tar. Mew shockingly took seat and looking at tar.

" What do you want? " Asked Mew in deep tone. Tar laughed.

" Still need to answer this? Haha obviously you Mew. I want you nothing else. And if you want to kick me our of your life you can but then I will directly go to Gulf and I will show this to him.

And don't underestimate me! I'm a good hacker and I know how to play and find with cameras so, if you won't go according to me, I will go to Gulf and I will tell him everything about your obsession on him.

And I don't think anyone can tolerate a controlled life. I mean who wants it? I know Gulf will be total heart broken when he will came to know that his beloved husband is watching him everywhere.