46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew ordered Jaren and Cody to drop Tum and Tar to airport and send them somewhere far away tonight only. And TumTar left for airport.

But this is not will be the only problem which is solved..... One more they have to handle now..... Which was waiting for them.... Especially Gulf......

Mew and Gulf came back to resort while guards were guarding outside and Mew and Gulf was resting. The day was so hard for them but they made it.

" Baby I think..... We should take a break. What say? Too much chaos happened we need a break! " Said Mew with deep sigh. Gulf eyes wide.

" What do you mean by break?? " Asked Gulf with one eyebrows up.

" How about.......Let's go for our honeymoon.. I need some private time with you. We both have so much hard time nowadays we don't even sit and spend quality time with each other love. Let's go for a vacation. What say? " Said Mew and hugged Gulf's waist. Gulf's eyes get brighten.

" Let's goooooo!!!!! I was waiting for our honeymoon!!! You are right Mew! We need a break. We really need it! " Said Gulf happily. Mew nodded like a baby.

" Where my baby want to go? We can go anywhere I don't care about the place, What I care is you and.... A good Bed *wink* " Said Mew teasingly. Gulf chuckled and hitted at Mew's shoulder gently but he really loves when Mew tease him.

" Such a pervy husband I have! " Said Gulf. Mew show a cheeky smile and gave a soft peck to Gulf's lips.

" I'm pervy only for you my wifey... Only for you. " Said Mew in a flirty tone. He was so romantic right now. Mew leaned his face more and started sniffing Gulf's neck.

" Mewwww~ it tickles~! " Said Gulf softly. Mew sniffed again and pulled Gulf more close to him leads that there is no gap they want.

" Your scent is my drug~! Let me have it..... I want you so bad right now baby~! Let's make love tonight. It's being a while I didn't heard your loud moans.... Hickeys on your neck

*rubbing Gulf's crotch and made Gulf moan softly* handling this too~ Like it baby~!? " Said Mew in husky tone. The way Mew was moving and rubbing his hand on the side of Gulf's crotch was something Gulf can't help it but to moan.

" Mhmmmmmm~! M... Meww~~!! Ssss~! " Moaned Gulf. Mew smirked and started sucking Gulf's neck while unzipping Gulf jeans. As Gulf weakest point is neck.... He can't help it but to surrender himself in front of this hungry hubby of his.

They were so involved in each other.... So passionate slowly their bodies were heating up. Slowly goosebumps started coming.... Slowly their breaths became heavy but........

*Gulf's phone rang*

Gulf and Mew looked at phone and sighed. Mew took that phone and put aside.

" Let's ignore it for now. Come here baby~! Mhmmm~ " Said Mew and they started kissing each other passionately and deeply with tongue and breathing heavily in each other's mouth but.....

*Gulf's phone rang again*

Gulf sighed angrily and hold his phone and saw it was showing Champ's number.

" He must be asking about the news. Tell him it was fake. They must be worried. We will continue this after all baby. " Said Mew and smiled. Gulf smiled and nodded. The moment Gulf received the call he didn't even said hello but what he heard from other side was...