58. RECALLED OLD DAYS

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

🤯*looooooooong update*🤯
🔥*weekend special chapter*🔥

Trigger warning:- This chapter contains some violence in it but it was used in my for the entertainment and storyline purpose.

If anyone get triggered or doesn't like such stuffs... It's a very kind request for those readers to skip the chapter I can understand but..... No blames and hate comments naaa! It's a chubby request.

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning Gulf was the first who woke up. He was naked and filled with full hickeys. Gulf looked at Mew who was sleeping like a baby with a small soft smile on his face. Gulf smiled and keep caressing Mew's face.

I'm so lucky and blessed to have a life partner like you..... You are my soul mate Mew! I will give you all my love....

You deserve love Mew..... You deserve pure love. Said Gulf to himself while looking at Mew. But Mew was in deep sleep.

Gulf wanted to go to washroom but when he got up halfly he felt so much pain downside that he wasn't even able to get up properly. Gulf somehow managed and got up from bed and wore shorts.

He is habitual of this pain also. Gulf smiled shyly and step by step went to washroom and in the mirror he saw hickeys and bite marks all over covered his shoulder, neck and chest. Gulf toughed those bite marks and recalled their night activities....

The way they were making love... They way Mew was kissing him... The way Mew was so much in hunger for Gulf.... The way they keep saying each other 'I love you' while making love... Those beautiful moans... Those pleasurable screams....

Everything was making Gulf blush so hard that... He wanted to hide his blushed face which he can see in mirror. Gulf was so much lost in last night moments that he didn't even realised that Mew entered from behind and hugged Gulf.

" Morning baby~! Why you wasn't on bed when I opened my eyes? You should be there! " Said Mew while nibbling Gulf's earlobe. Gulf giggled.

" I wanted to use washroom so I woke up first. " Said Gulf.

" You are able to get up by own? Hmmmm I guess I didn't even able to make you bed ridden.... Hmmmm need to think about this....! Should I do more rough morning rounds? " Said Mew teasingly. Gulf blushed and pushed Mew but playfully this time.

" You naughty and horny husband! I'm already very sore and so much in pain! I myself know how I got up and came here! Don't you dare to have rounds! I'm sore naaa! " Said Gulf and pouted cutely. Mew chuckled and hugged Gulf.

" The hickeys I can see in your neck and shoulders covered... Making me aroused so much I'm trying to hold! I loved to see you marked by me! " Said Mew and licked his lips and winked naughtily. Gulf blushed hard like a newly wife.

" Mewww now you have got up early let's explore this place! I know you must have came here a lot of times but.... I want to explore this place more! I have always seen this place in movies and pics but I wanted to see naaa!! Na na na na~! " Said Gulf with puppy eyes. Mew nodded and pulled Gulf close to him.

" On one condition we will go out of this resort if you agree we will go out! " Said Mew and smirked evilly. Gulf was confused.

" What's the condition? " Asked Gulf in baby tone. Mew whispered something in Gulf's ears and sniff kissed on cheeks. Gulf blushed more hard when he heard the condition which Mew gave.