Last Chapter (not a oneshot)

Remember when I said that last chapter would be a special one, and that you'd find out tomorrow why? Well, it's tomorrow!

And I'm officially ending all of this! There won't be any third book, like I first said in A Splash of Paint.

I first started this to practice my writing, and to expand how much I could write in a single day. And it worked! I can comfortably say that I've been doing pretty well in terms of writing. As such, I've decided to stop doing this. All of this will still be available for you to reread, and you're free to take any of these little concepts and ficlets and use them in your own fics. And yes, that includes changing them however you want. If you do (even if it's unlikely), all I request is for you to give me some sort of credit, be it simply stating my username or linking a chapter.

But just because I stop updating this, doesn't mean I won't post anymore. If you do want to see more of my work, feel free to head over to my ao3 account, RyDyKG. I have many fics planned for the future, and for the foreseeable future, all of them will be viewable with or without an account.

Thank you all for your kind comments, and all of your support towards this series! <3!