[R] A Potion Mishap (SBI)

(A/N: request as a pic. this is a lot shorter than usual but if i go any more it might turn into angst so. anyways here 4/4 sbi for once :3)

"TECHNO!"

Techno had been having a nice day checking up on his hundreds of dogs, when he was rudely interrupted by a scream from Tommy. He quickly got out of the dog pile he had found himself in — not that he was fast because he was worried, of course not — and rushed into his house.

Of all the situations he would imagine to find, though, he never expected to see Tommy standing in front of a broken splash potion, with much longer hair than he had before.

"What," Techno said flatly, striding into the room. He heard wings rustling as he stalked closer to Tommy, and Phil popped his head down from the hatch to the ladders. "Are you doing."

Tommy opened his mouth, and Techno was thrown into surprise again when he spoke with a much higher pitched and softer voice, "How the fuck should I- FUCK! What the fuck?!"

"What the fuck?" Phil echoed, quickly climbing down the ladder as Tommy clamped his mouth shut, refusing to speak. "What did you do?"

"I don't know!" Tommy flushed at the sound of his more... feminine voice, but continued anyways. "I was just trying to make an invisibility potion! Not- not to do whatever this is!"

"I could tell," Techno said flatly. He had a suspicion as to why Tommy was suddenly like this, but he wasn't about to say it out loud. "Do you feel anything weird?"

"Whuh- of fuckin' course I feel weird, I'm a- I'm a goddamn-!" Tommy couldn't even finish his words, burying his face in his hands and groaning in misery. Techno was tempted to laugh, but held it back as he cleaned up the scars of the broken potion.

"It's weird, I don't think there's any potion that could do such a thing," Phil marvelled. "Did you create a new and working potion, Tommy?"

"Fuck off," was the miserable answer he got. "I don't want to create a new potion if it- if it does this."

"Hello!" Ghostbur chose the very inopportune moment to make his presence known, floating through the walls of Techno's cabin. He took one look at Tommy and spoke, "Oh, I didn't know you had breasts now, Tommy!"

"I have whAT?!" Tommy's hands reached up to his chest, and maybe it was a really bad time, but Techno couldn't help but snort when Tommy screeched when he discovered that, yes, he had breasts now.

"Uh, Tommy?" he stated the obvious. "I think you've become a girl."

"I can fuckin' tell," Tommy scowled, brushing strands of his hair away from his face. "Fuck, what the fuck is with my hair? Oh shit, did..."

"Yup, it got longer," Phil answered the unasked question, sounding like he was trying to stifle a laugh or two. Not that Techno was any better; his whole chat was wheezing, and he was becoming very tempted to join them. "Holy shit, mate, you really did become a girl."

"Well I don't want to be," Tommy crossed his arms over his shirt, and quickly dropped them when he realised he was putting his breasts in a very uncomfortable situation. "I want to be good ol' me, Tommy 'Big T' Innit."

"Are you a girl everywhere?" Ghostbur wondered out loud. "I mean, you already have the voice, and you have breasts now, so have you checked anywhere else?"

The tone in his voice clearly suggested just exactly where else he thought might've changed.

Tommy paled, and quickly rushed out an excuse as he dashed off to the bathroom, and Techno burst out laughing. He didn't think he'd laughed this hard or this genuinely in years. Phil was no better, either.

"Why are you laughing?" Ghostbur asked, and got no answer from the two laughing men. Shrugging, he floated to Tommy to ask him why everyone was acting so weird.