[R] He Go Wheeeeee (Tommy-centric)

(A/N: head empty no thoughts anyways req as a pic, here *tosses ficlet* I'm gonna try and get back to the old swing of writing everyday again :3)

Ribbons? Check. Set-up? Check. Water bottle? Check. Outfit? Check. Speakers? Check.

Tommy stretched out, anxiety buzzing through his nerves, as he kept glancing at his stream set-up. He wasn't sure why he decided to stream something like this on April Fool's Day, but he had already promised himself he would do this, and he definitely wasn't going to back out now.

He was streaming in his practice room. It was spacious, with barely anything other than the necessities in the room. It was perfect for the act he was about to do.

Tommy glanced over his outfit again. He wore a red top with white ruffles against the long sleeves ending in frilly cuffs, along with black pants and a silver ribbon-belt tied around his waist. He stood on one of the larger practice mats that he used. He was stupid, but he didn't have a death wish.

He grabbed the remote that would start the song that would blast from the speakers, and walked to his stream set-up to start his stream. He sent out the notification, and waited until enough people were in to speak.

"Hey, chat," he grinned, despite them not being able to see him. "Got a lil' surprise for you guys, so you better be grateful! I'll show my camera in a while, just give me a few more minutes to set things up."

He double-checked that everything was in the right position, making sure his streaming set-up was far enough that he wouldn't accidentally kick it, but close enough that his viewers could still see what he was doing. Then, he grabbed his phone from a bench, and quickly typed into the server with his friends.

TommyInnit: Watch me do acrobatics motherfuckers

With that settled, he smoothed out his red and white outfit. He took a deep breath, grabbed and let go of one of the ribbons strung up and hovering above the floor, before moving forwards and turning on his camera.

He walked backwards, trying to not make himself seem too nervous. He had no doubt his chat was freaking out, and he could expect to see his name trending on Twitter in a few minutes. He waved.

"Bet you didn't expect this, heh?" he chuckled, trying to muster enough courage to hopefully not fuck everything up. "I'll explain to you later, if I remember. But anyways, ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, you are watching the TommyInnit Acrobatic Extravaganza, brought to you by yours truly!"

A click of the remote that he soon tossed away, and the music started to play. Violins and soft piano filled the room, and Tommy gripped the ribbons, sucking in a sharp breath, bopping his head lightly to the beat.

And when the first drum beat fell, Tommy spun himself upwards, legs twisting in the ribbons to get him more stability, and to lift himself upwards. He let himself let loose just a little bit to the music, swaying above the ground as he did a quick spin.

He extended one leg to stick it out, before sticking out his other leg to simply hold himself up with his hands, kicking the air as he spun around. A little giggle escaped his lips.

This was freedom. Spinning around with only ribbons to hold him up, slight wind brushing against his hair as he spun himself even higher, before going into a quick and frenzied drop.

He stuck his leg up, spinning like a ballerina with his other foot just hovering above the mat below. A grin pulled against his cheeks, and he laughed, rotating himself around to the beat of the music.

The music was getting faster, so he followed it, spinning and twisting himself into shapes he knew his audience would be impressed by, as he did a quick loop. It did leave him lightheaded, but it was also a beat drop, and it did fit the music, so it was fine.

Eventually, the music slowed to a stop, so he slowly lowered himself to the floor. He felt a little woozy, a little lightheaded, but that was pushed away by the sheer happiness and excitement he felt.

He held his pose, with arms spread out, a probably silly smile on his face, though he couldn't care less about how he might look like.

This was freedom.