[R] Insert Cliche Manhwa Title Here (Fem!Tommy-centric)

(A/N: SleepDeprived: Can i request some fem Tommy?
requester didn't specify a scenario, and with my recent liking and speed reading of several transmigration manhwas,,,, enjoy?)

Now, Tommy was an average girl.

Average enough, really. That is, if you discount her unending hatred for a certain novel.

The novel 'The Magical Cycle of An Orphan' focused on, you guessed it, an orphan named Ranboo, who had memory loss, and discovered special magical powers. He was soon adopted by the royal family, met a bunch of friends, eventually got a happy ending as the doted and beloved one of the entire empire — no, the entire world in the novel.

While fans fawned over the relatable main character, and the absolutely fanservice of a plot — which included the classic rags to riches, loving and doting family, and overpowered magical powers paired with villains that were easily defeated with the power of friendship or something — Tommy seethed over... well, practically everything.

For one, the whole 'memory loss' concept was brought up way too much to even be considered interesting. The way all of the characters warmed up to the main character was unrealistic, and there were minor plot holes that, while ignorable, were enough in quantity to make Tommy feel annoyed by the shoddy and poor attempt at tying all of them up towards the end of the novel.

In fact, that novel is precisely why she'd died in the first place, in her first life.

She had gotten into an argument with her roommate over this novel, and in a fit of frustration, stormed out of the apartment and into the heavily raining night. Not noticing her path, too busy stewing in anger, she had gotten hit by a car — which she's still annoyed at; why does it have to be one of the most cliche deaths? — and when she had opened her eyes once again, she was a baby.

At first, she was ecstatic. She still is; a life of luxury, with servants tending to her every need, and not having to work in the streets... that's more than she could've ever hoped for!

But still, of all the ones that she could've been reincarnated into...

"She's not crying," Prince Wilbur, second son of the Pandevin Empire, says in wonder, peering over the crib to glance at Tommy, who stares back at him, internally panicking all the while.

"That just means she's resilient," Prince Technoblade, first son and heir to the throne, grunts as a reply. He reaches down to touch her cheek, and nope.

She tries to move her arms to grab that finger and bite it, but before she can do so, the two princes somehow end up in an argument. Which is bad, because Tommy's actually pretty tired, but she won't be able to sleep and gain her energy now because of these stupid assholes! And the servants won't be able to help either, because they're the princes!

Really, with all of the bullshit they're spewing in front of her, Tommy might as well just cry to get them to go away!

Of all the ones she could've been reincarnated into, why did it have to be The Magical Cycle of An Orphan?!

Not only that, but it isn't even an accurate version of that novel! In fact, she doesn't even remember a third child of the empire!

Just what is this bullshit?!

She makes a soft squeaking noise as she's lifted out of her crib, her poor servants' attempts at getting Wilbur to stop being futile. The second prince stares at her, and she stares back in annoyance.

Wilbur turns to Technoblade. "Is she annoyed at me?"

"Yes," Technoblade deadpans.

"Mean! I bet you're just lying," Wilbur pouts. Tommy wants to scream that, yes, she is annoyed, and she would like it if they could leave her alone right this instant, thank you very much!

Instead, because she's just a baby, she can only babble, flailing her fists around to try and hit the prince currently holding her like a ragdoll — has no one taught him how to hold a baby properly?! — and still staring at her.

"Your Highnesses, your father requests you in his study," a servant speaks, and Tommy can cry in relief. Thank god, they'll finally leave her!

Wilbur pouts, and even Technoblade frowns a little.

"Fine," Wilbur sighs, placing her back down into her crib. She hears footsteps, and yet, she's surprised when Technoblade appears over the crib.

"When you grow older, I'll teach you to fight," Technoblade states monotonously, a finger reaching to poke her cheek again, which she frowns at, before turning back and eventually leaving the room. Now that she's been left alone, Tommy breathes out a quiet sigh of relief, with her servants fussing over her.

God, she just wants to leave this place and never return again!