Chapter Eighteen-

Start from the beginning

“Wow, I’m sorry.  I totally feel bad for what I just said,” Demi says putting a hand over her mouth.  Her face looks sincere, but there is something in her tone that makes me believe that she really isn’t sorry at all.

“It’s fine,”

“You should be,” Jessica and I answer at the same time.  I glare at Jessica trying not to laugh at her answer; everyone in the room seems to be holding in their laughter as well.  Well, almost everyone…

“Excuse me?” Demi asks raising her eye brows.  Before Jessica can open her mouth to reply Louis immediately comes to her defense.

“You over stepped your place.  Niall’s girlfriend was right there while you shamelessly flirted with Niall, regardless if you knew or not it came off pretty rude,” Louis explained and Demi nodded seeming to understand.

“Well I do apologize, but in my defense I didn’t know.” She tells me and I nod showing her I understand.

“Well anyway do you want to go shopping and show me around here?” Demi asks Niall showing she doesn’t understand a word of what anyone said.

“We haven’t really been here long, I don’t even know many places,” Niall explains to Demi.  She is acting like just because we live in the UK we know everything and everywhere there is to know about the UK.

“I know, I just thought it would be fun to go out and do some things,” Demi explains and I fight there urge to roll my eyes.

“How does that sound Tay?” Niall turns asking me.  Oh yeah that sounds great… Not.

“Actually Zayn and I were going to do a bit of shopping again, but this time we were going to take Paul’s car,” I explained telling the truth.  Paul, their manager, had asked if Zayn and I wanted to take his car shopping and we had agreed.

“Oh well I guess we’ll go while you shop?” Niall asks me making sure it’s ok with me.  To be honest, I don’t know how I feel about it exactly; I know that I trust Niall though.

“Sounds good,” I smile leaning over to give him a quick kiss. He smiles and backs away.

“You ready?” Zayn asks me and I nod.

“Yeah just let me grab my phone.” I tell him leaving the room and walking back in once I have my phone.  When I get back Niall and Demi have already left.  Jessica and Louis are watching tv with Liam and Harry is texting someone non-stop.

“We’re leaving now, love you Jess!” I smile and blow Jessica a kiss.  She looks up at me with a bright smile.

“Love you too, have fun, be safe.  I’ll see you when you get back,” she blows me a kiss as well and I jokingly catch it.  I laugh then turn to Zayn.

“Ready to go?” I ask him with a smile and he nods picking up the keys from the counter.

“Hey can I drive?” I ask Zayn with a smile.  He nods throwing me the keys and then we both head over to the car.

------

Niall’s POV-

“So, how have you been Niall?  Its been forever since I talked to you last,” Demi asks me once we start walking.  I don’t really know where we are going or why I’m the one taking her anywhere.  I felt bad immediately after she acted the way she did towards Jessica and Taylor.  They may not be famous but that doesn’t make Demi any more important than them.  Plus Jessica is a model so it’s not like she is a no body.

“I’ve been great,” I smile speaking honestly.  I’ve never been this happy, but when I’m with Taylor I can’t help but smile all the time