Chapter 65: Dragons?!

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n?" I heard Harry calling my name. "Hey Harry" I replied. "Ron told Hermione who told me that Seamus had told or was it Dean...." He trailed off. "What did Hermione say?" I asked.

"Long story short Ron told Hermione to tell me that Hagrid wanted to see me and when I went to Hagrids he asked me to come with him after supper with you and to bring my fathers cloak" he replied. "Whatever for?" I asked. "I think it's for the first task" he replied.

We walked into the forest with Hagrid after supper. "Did you bring your fathers cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid asked. "It's your cloak too Y/n, just so you know" he added. "You know about it?" I asked. "I was the one who brought you to Sirius Black them years ago" Hagrid replied.

I made a mental note to ask dad who knew my real identity. Whoever put mine and Harry's name in the Goblet of fire didn't know my real last name. "Did you bring the cloak Harry?" Hagrid asked again. "Yea I brought the cloak Hagrid, but where are we going?" Harry asked.

"You'll see soon enough" Hagrid replied. "Pay attention the both of you, this is important" Hagrid added. "What's with the flower Hagrid?" I asked noticing the big yellow flower on Hagrid's coat pocket. "Hagrid have you combed your hair?" Harry asked realizing his hair looked neater than usual. "As a matter of fact I have, you might have to try the same thing known again" Hagrid replied.

We heard screeched in the distance and stopped. "Hagreed!" someone called out. It was a woman's voice, with an unfamiliar accent. "Madame Maxine?" I muttered to myself. A smile appeared on Hagrid's face and he stepped forward.

"Oh the cloak, put the cloak on" he said remembering we were still there. Harry put the cloak on the both of us and we trailed behind Hagrid. "Bonsoir Olympe" Hagrid said as he spotted Madame Maxine in the distance. "Oh Hagreed! I thought perhaps you wouldn't come, I thought perhaps you had forgotten me" Madame Maxine replied smiling. "I couldn't forget you Olympe" Hagrid said smiling.

Harry stuck his tongue out in disgust. "It's sorta sweet, though they are quite cheesy lines" I whispered to Harry.

"What is it you wanted to show me" Madame Maxine asked. "When we spoke earlier, you sounded so exhilarated" she added. "You'll be glad you came, trust me" Hagrid replied.

They walked over to a bush and we followed them. "Ah ces't magnifique!" Madame Maxine exclaimed gasping at the wonder before her. Harry and I couldn't see it and we stepped closer to them. The screeching sounds got louder and I couldn't believe what lie before us in the distance.

Dragons. "They're so beautiful" I said gasping at them. "What?" Harry whispered to me. "Can we get closer?" Madame Maxine asked walking past the bush. Harry took this as an opportunity to talk to Hagrid. "Dragons?! That's the first task? You're joking" Harry exclaimed.

"Come on Harry they're just seriously misunderstood creatures" Hagrid replied as I walked out from under the cloak. "I agree with Hagrid, beautiful, magnificent creatures that are misunderstood" I said getting a closer look at them. 

Madame Maxine stepped back as the dragons blew out even more fire. "We should go back, she's coming" I said getting under the cloak. "Thank you Hagrid" I said before pulling Harry away. Hagrid opened his mouth to say something but was quickly distracted by Madame Maxine coming back.