Chapter 61: Age potion

Y/n Pov:

 Mione and I sat at the great hall watching the many that came to put their name in the goblet of fire. We were reading about potions when we heard cheering. I looked up from the book to see Cedric and a few of his friends coming in.

He looked at me and smiled before putting his name in the goblet of fire. I clapped for him as his friends cheered on. He left, gushing from all the attention he was getting.

A little while later Victor came in, with a few Durmstrangs boys behind him, cheering as he put his name in. I waved at him as he made eye contact with me. He motioned me down to join them and I did. "Y/n, long time no see" he said. "True, but I did see you at the Quidditch world cup" I replied smiling.

"You came to the game?" he asked. I nodded yes. "You played extremely well Victor, although I'm sure you already knew that" I replied. "But even you have amazing skills with Quidditch, I might even say almost at my level" he said. "Maybe" I replied.

He and I chuckled at my response. I noticed Mione and Victor sharing a brief moment of eye contact. "That's one of my best friends, Hermione Granger" I said. "You both should meet each other, how about at the library tomorrow?" I added. "I'll be there at eight, but even you should come Y/n" he replied.

"If that's what you want" I responded. "See you later Y/n" Victor said as one of his friends called him away. "Join us for dinner, few of us would like to see you again" he added leaving.

I walked back up the steps and sat next to Mione. "Tomorrow at eight in the library" I said. She looked at me confused. "Victor will be there, I told him to get to know you" I added. She blushed slightly. I giggled at her and looked back down on the book but was quickly interrupted by two quirky red heads. "Hello there sis, Hermione" they chorused sliding into a seat below us. "Hello boys" I replied.

Hermione didn't say anything, she was clearly annoyed by them. "Check out our latest invention, an aging potion" they chorused as they took out a vial from their pockets.

"There's an age line that Dumbledore drew himself, I'm pretty sure you can't fool him with something as simple as an aging potion" Hermione responded. "That's the beauty of it" Fred said. They got on down in front of the goblet of fire. "I want to see this" I whispered to Mione, making her giggle slightly.

"Ready Fred?" George asked opening his vial. "Ready George" Fred replied opening his vial as well. They crossed their arms and drank from each other's vial. They made it past the age line and everyone cheered and applauded. Even I was impressed.

They put in the chits with their names on it. Suddenly the goblet of fire turned into a reddish hue. A gust of wind pushed the twins back. Dust surrounded them as they were pushed out of the age line. As the dust settled I began to laugh and so did Mione.

They looked at each other in horror. They both had bushy beards, white hair and wrinkles that covered their face. They got up and laughed at each other before trying to get past the age line again. Eventually they gave up, and walked away to fix their bushy beard and white hair problem.