Chapter 37:Owoooo

3rd person Pov

"There you are" Professor Snape said standing in front of the four, facing them. He had come out from under the whomping willow and was furious. None of them acknowledged the Professor, instead they looked at Remus coming closer too them. Professor Snape heard a growl and turned back to see Remus in his frightening were-wolf form.

Y/n Pov

Uncle Remus swung at the Professor, causing him to fall to the ground. He then turned to us, snarling. He tried to attack us, but before he could, a huge dog jumped in front of us, pushing Uncle Remus back. It was dad, in his animagus form.

Professor Snape got back up as dad and Uncle Remus fought. He stepped in front of us, shielding us from them.

Dad ran away as Uncle Remus followed. "Dad" "Sirius" Harry and I shouted running behind them. Uncle Remus had attacked dad and his body lied at the lake. Harry threw a rock at Uncle Remus's head making him turn back. "You did not just do that" I said as we stepped back. Uncle Remus growled and stepped towards us.

"owooooo" we heard from the distance. Uncle Remus stopped dead in his tracks and tilted his head slightly, confused. "Owoooo" we heard again, this time louder. Uncle Remus ran away from us and towards the source of the howl. "I have to follow him, Take care of my dad, protect him" I said running after Uncle Remus.

Harry Pov

I ran towards Sirius. He was back in his human form, barely breathing. Dementors circled us all around us. I tried to conjure a patronus but I wasn't strong enough to. A blue orb raised out of Sirius's mouth. I started to find it hard to breathe as the Dementors came closer.

A bright light surrounded us, making the Dementors fly back. I looked to see two a doe and a stag in the distance made out of white light. I looked further to see the silouette of a girl and a boy conjuring them, before I fell back.

A bright beam of light filled my eyes as I opened them. As my vision cleared I could see I was in the hospital wing, Ron on the bed beside me, with Hermione by his side.

"Harry" Hermione said realizing I was awake. I got off the bed and walked up to Ron. "How's the leg?" I asked. "It's a bad bite, but Madame Pomfrey should fix it up in no time" Ron replied.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked remembering she went after Professor Lupin. "She's been asleep for the past hour" Hermione replied pointing to a bed behind me.