Chapter 45: Happy Holidays

Y/n Pov:

It's been a week since Uncle Remus left. I wrote to him every day mainly about my nightmares. It had become worse than before. Gruesome and dreadful images flashed in my mind, and I remembered everything vividly in the morning.

We were to get our exam results today,and I had gotten O's (outstanding) in most of them.

The only paper I was scared of was my Potions paper. I was good at Potions, but I had heard that Professor Snape was merciless when in came to our exams.

I was nervous as I sat in Professor Snape's class, waiting for them. He eventually handed them out, with a disappointed face for most of them. "Terrible, like your attitude Finnigan" he said as he handed Seamus's paper to him.

"Well done Ms Black" he told me as he handed my paper to me. Everyone turned to me as I looked at my results. I smiled as I saw an O on the paper.  Outstanding.

"That's impossible, the highest grade he has ever given was an E, and that was too Hermione" Harry whispered to me.  "I love Potions Harry, I'm quite a whiz at it" I replied showing him my paper.

"Your paper is flawless Y/n" He said. I smiled. "Thank you Harry, but there are places where I need to improve, do you want to study together next Year Mione?" I asked turning to her. "Of course Y/n" she replied smiling.

"I can't wait for Supper" Ron said with a wide grin on his face. "It's the end of year feast today" he added.

The next day, we were at the Hogwarts express when I walked over to Draco. "Malfoy" I said standing behind him. "Y/n" he replied getting up. "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and followed me away from Crabbe and Goyle.

"It's the last day of the year and I don't want to bring any hate feelings home, so I wanted to say that I'm sorry for placing the blood curse on you" I said sighing. "No I'm should be the one to apologize. I was a jerk to you, and Buck Beak" He apologized. "I forgive you" I replied smiling.

"And just do you know, I was right when I said you would mess up again" I added smirking. "Yes you were right" he replied. "Who knows what the next year will bring, hopefully something good" I said. "Maybe a little chaos, and surprise" he replied.

"I want you to make a promise to me Draco, that you won't do whatever your father wants, I know he controls you, but you are your own person" I said. "I'll try" he replied smiling.

"Write to me Draco, see you next year" I said as the train's whistle went off. "I will Y/n, see you after the holidays" he replied. "Happy holidays" I said turning to leave. "Happy holidays Y/n" he replied.