Chapter 24: Marauders Map

Y/n Pov

I was excited for my first Hogsmeade trip I was going with Pansy as I didn't go with her the last time. We gathered outside and left to Hogsmeade. I spotted a few footprints in the snow.

It must have been Harry, he must have been using the invisibility cloak. "Y/n can we borrow you for a minute" I heard Fred and George say from behind me. "Sure boys, I'll meet you in honeydukes P" I said walking with the twins. They grabbed an invisible figure and walked towards the clock tower. The figure must have been Harry.

They twins pulled out a piece of parchment after we sat on the steps of the tower. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" Fred said placing his wand on the piece of parchment. A map appeared on it showing people walking around Hogwarts. "That's amazing boys, where did you get it from?!" I asked my eyes lighting up. "Nicked it from Filch's office in our first year" They replied.

"Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail are proud to present the marauders map" Harry read out."The marauders map, it's still there, I could use it" I mumbled to myself. Fred heard me and asked "Did you know about the Marauders map?".

"No, I was thinking of something else" I quickly replied. "Keep it, You need it more than us" Geroge said to me and Harry. "I'll take it from you afterwards Harry, I need to meet Pansy, see you boys around" I said getting up to leave.

"Bye Y/n, I'll give it to you when you need it" Harry replied. "Bye sis" the twins chorused. I knew about the Marauder map from Uncle Remus, and had never seen it before. He thought it was lost but it wasn't, just with Filch. I couldn't wait to use it for my own purposes.

I met up with Pansy at Honeydukes, and we bought quite a bit of candy. Ron was there too, and he helped choose the best candy. Me and Pansy left Honeydukes and she showed around Hogsmeade. We had butter-beer at the three broomsticks making fun of each others butter-beer mustaches.

"I'm so glad I came with you P" I said, still giggling at her mustache. "Me too Y/n, It's been such a nice day, lets hope nothing goes wrong" She replied smiling. "Don't jinx it P!" I said making her laugh.