Chapter 50:It's of me and Harry, as babies

Harry Pov:

"So you knew him" I heard Sirius say from the door. I turned around to see Sirius, Remus, Ron and the twins standing there. "Your abilities extend more than you think Y/n" Sirius said stepping in. "No they don't dad, I wanted you all to see it. If I didn't then I wouldn't have let you" Y/n replied getting up.

"Is that why you're upset Y/n?" I asked. She nodded yes and replied " I hated him, he was a monster, but it will be heart wrenching to take him down if he ever came back". "However I'm glad I came back, I met you all, I got my dad back, it's everything I have ever wanted" she added and a smile appeared on her face.

"I have a question Y/n" Ron said. "Yes Ron?" she asked. "So if you and Harry are twins, I did hear you outside, then how come you don't remember each other" he asked. "We were extremely little Ron" I replied. "No Ron is right, people do have at least a few memories of their childhood" Y/n said.

"They couldn't have kept us apart, dad just said they loved me a lot, but if I can't remember it, that just means, they obliviated us" Y/n concluded. "I'm right am I not?" she asked. "Yes Princess, Dumbledore himself obliviated you both, Harry not to remember you, and for you not to remember your parents and Harry" Remus replied.

"We can get the memories back" Y/n said. "Let me just go get my book" she added getting up.

She brought her notebook and sat back down, opening the book to a certain page. She began to chant something as she put her hand on my forehead. "Don't you need your wand Y/n?" Ron asked.

"No I don't Ron, it's a silent spell I crafted myself" she replied. "Harry I need you to close your eyes, and think of a memory of your parents, any one" she added turning to me. I closed my eyes and did as she said. The only memory I had of them was my mom and dad just speaking to me.

"Remembre" Y/n said placing her hand on my forehead again. "Open your eyes Harry" she said. I opened them and looked at her. "You feel a lot more familiar now to me Y/n" I said. It was true. I remembered her from somewhere, she wasn't just a friend to me, for some reason it felt like she was more of a sister, like she was supposed to be.

"I remember you Harry" she said smiling. "Now the next thing is my wand" "Your wand?" I asked.

She took out her wand from her bag and said "13½ inches long, crafted from yew, and affixed with a phoenix feather core". "The  exact copy of Tom's" she added. "I thought it was because of me knowing him, but maybe the wand worked for me because of the prophecy" she continued.

"That makes sense" Ron said. "Happy birthday Harry" he wished. "Thank you Ron" I replied.

"What date did you think your birthday was till now" Ron asked Y/n. "I never knew my birthday Ron, I just celebrated it on December 5th, the day Uncle Remus took me in" she replied.

"Wait a minute" I said realizing something. "Your Patronus is a doe, like our mom's" I said. "Is that why you told me not to show mine?" Y/n asked Remus. He nodded yes. "Your parents wanted us to tell you on your 14th birthday" Remus said.

"This is for you Y/n , James and Lily gave it to me for safekeeping when Voldemort was hunting for you and Harry. They wanted me to give it to you when I told you the truth" Sirius said taking out a box from his coat and giving it to Y/n.

"It's a book, a diary of sorts" she said opening the box. "It's of me and Harry, as babies" she added. "You're parents wanted for you to have something for you to look back to when you grow older. They took pictures of you every week, until.." Sirius said. ''Until they died" Y/n completed his sentence.

"Let's look through it"I said scooting closer to her to look at the book. "Sure, Ron call the twins and Ginny, I want to make fun of Harry as a kid" she replied giggling. "Heyy" I said punching her arm playfully. "I'll do exactly the same to you" I added laughing.