Chapter 34: Animagus

Y/n Pov

It was done. Buck Beak was gone. Tears fell down my cheek. "That's that I guess, I couldn't keep my promise" I said sighing. "It's not your fault Y/n" Hermione said hugging me. "We should head back" I said pulling away from the hug.

"SCABBERS!" Ron screamed as Scabbers jumped out of hands and ran away. He ran after Scabbers trying to catch him. We ran after him calling him back. Ron fell down catching Scabbers holding him tight.

"You do realize what tree it is right" Mione said pointing to the tree Ron was under. "The Whomping Willow, Ron run!" I yelled urging him to get up. "Run!" He screamed back pointing behind us. A big black dog stood behind us growling.

"The grim!" Hermione exclaimed stepping back. The grim ran to us and I moved away. It grabbed Ron by his foot and dragged him into a hole under the Whomping Willow. Me and Harry ran behind them trying to grab Ron's arm.

But before we could grab him the Whomping Willow smacked me and Harry back. Harry Hermione and I spent the next few minuted trying to make it past the Willow. Instead it grabbed Mione and spun her around.

Eventually Mione let go of the Willow's branch and fell to the ground. I helped her up before I pulled out my wand and shouted "Confringo" making the branch that was about to attack Harry burst into pieces. "Harry now!" I yelled running towards the hole underneath the Willow.

Harry slid in first followed by me and Mione. I fell on top of Harry whereas Mione fell on top of me. We got up and shook ourselves off. It was dark inside with small rays of sunlight seeping through the cracks. There was a staircase in front of us.

"We must be in the shrieking shack" I said climbing the stairs. Mione nodded in agreement. We entered an old building, dusty with cobwebs in every corner. I spotted Ron on an old couch and ran up to him. "Where's the grim" Harry asked. "It's a trap, the grim it's him, he's an animagus" Ron replied pointing in front of us.

3rd person Pov

A man stood infront of them, Sirius Balck, with a wide grin on his face."If you want kill Harry and Y/n you will have to kill us too" Hermione said standing in front of them. "Only one will die tonight" he replied walking towards us. "Then it'll be you!" Harry exclaimed tackling Sirius. "Are you really going to kill me Harry" he said chuckling.

"Let him go!" Y/n screamed pointing her wand at him. "Expelliarmus!"someone yelled as Harry's wand fell out of his hand. It was Professor Lupin. Harry got of Sirius and the Professor continued "Well, well Sirius looking rather ragged aren't we, finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well you'll know all about the madness within wouldn't you Remus" Sirius said chuckling. The professor put down his wand and helped Sirius up. Y/n walked towards them with a smile. The three of them pulled into a hug. "I found hi.." "who" "pet-" "you belie-" "let's kill him" the three of them mumbled grinning.

"No!" Hermione yelled.  "How could you Y/n, I trusted you, and Professor you were his friends all along!" she added. "He's a werewolf, that's why he's been missing classes" Hermione reasoned. "How long have you known Mione" Y/n asked walking closer to her.

"I heard you both conversing in the classroom, I confirmed it when professor Snape set the essay" she replied stepping back. "You really are smart aren't you Hermione, one of the brightest witches I've ever met" Professor Lupin replied.

"Enough talking! Let's kill him" Sirius shouted. "Wait!" The professor screamed back. "I did my waiting, 12 years of it, in Azkaban, snatched away from her" He screamed.

"Fine then" the professor replied handing Sirius his wand. "Wait a minute more dad, Harry deserves to know why" Y/n reasoned glancing at Harry.

"I know why! You betrayed my parents, you're the reason their dead" Harry exclaimed. "No Harry it wasn't him, it was someone who I thought until quite recently dead" The professor replied stepping towards us. "Who was it then?" "Peter Pettigrew!" Y/n and Sirius chorused. "And he's in this room, right now, come out Peter, come out and play!"