Chapter 59: So you and Potter?

Y/n Pov

Harry took me to the hospital wing and Madame Pomfrey gave me some potion to help with bruising. Madame Pomfrey told me to rest as the potion made me quite sleepy. I hate side effects of potions. Harry left for class after a while, with a note from Madame Pomfrey, excusing me from classes the whole day.

I woke up screaming. Madame Pomfrey came rushing in, thinking something had happened. "I'm sorry Madame Pomfrey, I had a nightmare" I said as she came in. She sighed in relief and left again.

"Are you okay Y/n?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see Draco in one of the corners. "I'm alright, just a nightmare" I replied. "What was it about?" he asked walking up to me. "It was Theodore, you hadn't come then and he-he.." I replied, not being able to say the next words. A few tears rolled down my cheek.

"Don't cry Y/n, I was there, nothing happened to you, nothing will ever happen to you" he said sitting on the edge of the bed. "I should be used to it by now, I get nightmares often" I said sighing. "It isn't easy, nightmares can easily overwhelm anyone, but you are strong enough to make sure it won't happen in real life" he replied. I smiled at him and thanked him for his wise choice of words.

"So you and Potter?" he asked changing the topic. "What?!" I exclaimed. "Are you two together?" he asked. "No way Draco, not in a million years, he's my best friend, nothing else" I replied. It was weird him asking me like that. Harry is my brother, but no one knows.

"I just thought it, you both were holding hands at the Quidditch world cup and the way he acted earlier..." "Not happening Draco, he's my best friend, and that's all we will ever be, I know for sure he feels the same" I interrupted. "It was just a thought, lets drop it" he replied. "Yes we should, that's weird beyond words" I said.

"Y/n!" I heard Pansy yell at the door. "I swear I will kill that guy, once that Bastard of a wizard Potter tell me his name" she exclaimed walking into the infirmary. "Hello Malfoy, now leave us alone, Y/n and I need to talk" she added shooing Draco away.

"I'll see you later Y/n" Draco responded getting up. "Thank you Draco, you literally saved me. who knows what would have happened if you didn't come" I said. "If I didn't come, you would have found a way out of it yourself Y/n, you are stronger than you think" he replied smiling. "Thank you" I responded.

As soon as he left Pansy asked "Who was the guy? Was it one of the admirers?". "Theodore nott, he was the guy who left the first rose" I replied. "What happened? she asked. "Putting in a nice way, he wanted me to be his, but when I declined, he tried to force me into whatever he wanted" I responded sighing.

"Did he, you know, do anything" she asked. "Not much, Draco came before that, I tried to hex him, but my wand was in my robe, and I couldn't push him off, he used some muscle hardening potion" I responded showing her my bruises on my neck and hands.

"That's horrible Y/n, I should have come with you or something" she said. "It wasn't your fault P, it was mine, I could have stopped it, but at least nothing bad happened" I responded.

"It's not your fault Y/n, I'm going to kill him" she replied. "Just forget it P, let's go back to the common room, I'm tired, and I don't want to stoop to his level" I said. "Fine" she replied sighing.