𝐚/𝐧

the saddest part i've witnessed when writing this story is how truthful it really is.

in each chapter, i tried my hardest to lace real feelings and thoughts into a character who's life can be related to. olive aster randle isn't just a figment of my imagination. she is me.

i wrote this story so that it could feel real. so that people could find something to relate to and feel safe because of it's commonness. i didn't write this story to get comfortable with my feelings. i wrote these chapters so that i can confront them, to challenge them.

i'm just a 16 year old teenage girl- but still- i don't believe in letting your feelings take your body as a host. we are in charge of ourselves, we decide how we live, and that's something i've tried desperately to get through in these paragraphs within chapters, within a story.

i wanted to really highlight each aspect of my life. my depression, my anxiety, my internal conflict.

my feelings aren't only felt by me. there's someone out there who feels them too. something i've tried to really get across is that we as a society are not alone. we can have these emotions, but it's in owning them that makes them tolerable.

there are situations that i've scripted that have been apart of my life for a long time.

the entire concept of archies drowning was described the way my friend lost his life. the idea of losing someone isn't something i made up for the sake of a story. it's my experiences i'm honored to share with you. stephanes character held a huge place in my heart for so long. her leaving was described not entirely the way my best friend left me, but still had the same wrenching impact.

archie levenger is my real life steven. stephane evans is my real life helena. this story is honestly just half of my life typed out.

the support on this story has meant everything to me. just being heard is a gift itself. thank you for listening to me. feedback also has continued to make me a better writer and an even better person. seeing how this fic effects you (hopefully positively) has made me realize why i even write.

edit : i am still continuing to write and to express myself with these boys telling the story. i appreciate if you could stick around and check out my other fic (take me back to the night we met) that, if even possible, tells so much more about this life that i'm living. there will be more stories in the future (she talks to angels) a story about dallas winston's kid sister. so as i gather my thoughts into a format worth reading, please keep an eye out <3 thank you all.

in conclusion, we all have stories that need to be told. we all have something that needs to be heard. it's always scary to express them, but they always need to be seen. so go and write them. you have witnessed my life. i'd love to get a glimpse of yours.

love you all <333

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 || steve randles sister 🎉